• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Great win for the knicks. Last season the knicks lose that game easy. Even getting that favorable call didn't ensure the win so I'm happy the knicks won.

cacophony

that blazers possession

gif_rev_1414988020_b70c37f714.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
KLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRAYMOND!!!!!!!!

holy shit this would never happen under Jackson.

omg another steal

Fucking love this team.

AcridMeat

Banned
That's my boy Klay "I don't look at it like playing for a contract, take it game by game." WELL SAID BRUV
Man, warriors are looking amazing. Wonder if they could make a run at the first seed
If that happened and they had to play the Thunder first round I think I'd cry.
until they beat them

Warriors have no depth, only reason game was even so close. Might not even seed higher than Houston.

Dumb....posted lacks any knowledge whatsoever.

Andre Igoudala
Draymond Green
Leandro Barbosa
Shawn Livingston
Festus Ezeli.

The Warriors had no bench LAST season. Get it right.

tm24

If that happened and they had to play the Thunder first round I think I'd cry.
until they beat them

Honestly, I can see that happening. SAS at 1, LAC at 2, GS at 3. I can see the Thunder steamrolling to 6 after their rough start once they get healthy

Warriors have no depth, only reason game was even so close. Might not even seed higher than Houston.

Wait what? I don't even...

Dumb....posted lacks any knowledge whatsoever.

Andre Igoudala
Draymond Green
Leandro Barbosa
Shawn Livingston
Festus Ezeli.

The Warriors had no bench LAST season. Get it right.

Barbosa has been a pleasant surprise thus far. I didn't think he had much left in the tank. Mo Speights has been pretty good through the first two games (I didn't watch tonight's game). Draymond seems to be calling his number a little too much to my liking...

dqzfl.gif

dr0fd.gif

We coming for that 82-0 record Lebron!!!!!

Gonna lose to Houston on Tuesday :(

It's interesting. Both teams statistically took a loss in the off-season with Miami losing Lebron, and Houston losing Asik+Parsons+Lin. Yet, both teams combine for 6-0 to start the season. Yeah yeah I know neither team has played anyone with a pulse yet, but still!

cacophony

It's interesting. Both teams statistically took a loss in the off-season with Miami losing Lebron, and Houston losing Asik+Parsons+Lin. Yet, both teams combine for 6-0 to start the season. Yeah yeah I know neither team has played anyone with a pulse yet, but still!

i knew the rockets would be better wihtout lin and asik. they were both net negative with blown layups, turnovers, low IQ mistakes. ariza also fits better than parsons

i knew the rockets would be better wihtout lin and asik. they were both net negative with blown layups, turnovers, low IQ mistakes. ariza also fits better than parsons

I didn't think it would be that big of a loss either, but after finishing 5th last year in the conference, most sites had us projected as finishing 8th this year. I think the Rockets will finish 3rd or 4th in the west when its all said and done

Fjordson

Wait what? I don't even...

Barbosa has been a pleasant surprise thus far. I didn't think he had much left in the tank. Mo Speights has been pretty good through the first two games (I didn't watch tonight's game). Draymond seems to be calling his number a little too much to my liking...

dqzfl.gif

dr0fd.gif
Lmao. Love Draymond's effort.

Our bench will be even better once Livingston is 100% and Rush comes back. David Lee also since I'm assuming that'll let Draymond come in off the bench.

Pimpwerx

you guys think mcroberts stays long in the team? that shirt ripping was suspect

Yes. He's a great fit for our system, and the shirt rip was just intensity. He missed a rebound. I can get behind that kind of passion. UD apparently walked over, high-fived him, then walked back to his seat. I think he's part of our long term plans. We have a good core and we're positioned to add a big piece in 2016. PEACE.

Yes. He's a great fit for our system, and the shirt rip was just intensity. He missed a rebound. I can get behind that kind of passion. UD apparently walked over, high-fived him, then walked back to his seat. I think he's part of our long term plans. We have a good core and we're positioned to add a big piece in 2016. PEACE.

Other than KD what kind of FA can we expect in 2016? Klay just got paiddddd by the Warriors (would have been a good pickup). Maybe Gasol???

Other than KD what kind of FA can we expect in 2016? Klay just got paiddddd by the Warriors (would have been a good pickup). Maybe Gasol???

thanks to the new TV deal, the 2016 free agency class can and probably will be ludicrously stupid. A lot of players are going to want to get out there and get paidddddddddddd.

I really like what i'm seeing in Miami so far. Houston tomorrow should be a good game, probably our first real test this season given that both the wiz and raps had injuries to their squads.

Also, anyone know if league pass ever goes on sale during the season? $150 is a tough price for me now but i can see myself biting at $100.

thanks to the new TV deal, the 2016 free agency class can and probably will be ludicrously stupid. A lot of players are going to want to get out there and get paidddddddddddd.

I really like what i'm seeing in Miami so far. Houston tomorrow should be a good game, probably our first real test this season given that both the wiz and raps had injuries to their squads.

Also, anyone know if league pass ever goes on sale during the season? $150 is a tough price for me now but i can see myself biting at $100.

Some dumb team is gonna make Conley and Batum filthy rich

Well I actually think Conley can be a good fit for the Heat tho

ghost77

Banned

Dat false hope.

Screw the bulls I wish they would have kept deng. Him and butler could shut down wings so well. If drose stays healthy and they don't give deng away you can pencil in a championship. Good pickup by the heat tho.

Meier

It's really depressing being a Magic fan.. but at least Evan Fournier seems like he's going to be a solid contributor and a decent Afflalo replacement. We have so many talented young pieces but we really need a veteran star to tie things together and take the lead.

wow I was so detached from all the offseason NBA news that I was surprised to see Hollins as the HC of Nyets.
EDit: Darn KG is still a Net? lol I thought he bounced along with Pierce.
I like Scal as a booth commentator.

Whoever the Celts hired to scout Dirk should get a demotion

Olynyk can't cover Dirk and Sullinger is too short. Parsons has been extremely good this game as well.

edit: every player that's played this game for the Mavs is in the + except Jae Crowder lol, granted he did only play 2:30.

Fuckin loving the Mvs offense. Sometimes it gets stagnant, but it's looking awesome this season for the most part. Dirk ain't having to do the heavy lifting, and most of his shots are wide open, so he don't have to work that hard for his points.

Soonri

Olynyk can't cover Dirk and Sullinger is too short. Parsons has been extremely good this game as well.

edit: every player that's played this game for the Mavs is in the + except Jae Crowder lol, granted he did only play 2:30.

Yeah, but don't give him space to shoot! I get that you want to force a midrange shot, but this is DIRK NOWITZKI, the greatest shooting big man ever. Make it hard for him!

Top Bottom