• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Ugh i wish I can refund my league pass. I cant even watch the Heat Rox game. So im just gonna be watching the FDKnicks Wiz game instead.

Hannah-Stocking-Klay-Thompson-Kyrie-Irving-2.jpg
obama.gif

This Knicks triangle offense doe.

Oh so Drew Gooden can hit those 3s now? lol

Of course Shump starts ballin after I released him from my team.
welp.. shumps burning me. Should have held on to him a little longer

overcast

Harden playing relatively efficiently, almost got a triple double. Howard shutting it down defensively + 24/10 and Ariza coming up big in the 2nd half.

5-0 with a great victory here. GG Heat-GAF. Big game Thursday against the Spurs.

zychi

Banned
Great game out of Pau. Good test to see how well he does on a long stretch of games. Didnt expect a loss but the bench stepped up, no derrick no jo. Turned out great.

I'm tired of these fast, up and down teams like Phoenix and Golden State. This is a backcourt dominated league now. All you need is two good, quick guards and you win 40-50 games.

Kobe played the entire first quarter. He hasn't done that yet this season. He's on a mission tonight. Not a chance they lose this.

E: Ellington and Davis are ballers. I like this team.

Kacar

Waiters looks really bad. Love hasn't even touched it this half I think.

I think Waiters needs to come off the bench. Just seems like that is his perfect role.

Edit: More Love please.

Top Bottom