• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Earvin Magic Johnson @MagicJohnson
Kobe should also be in the early MVP talks with LeBron, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Anthony Davis, Carmelo, Curry, Thompson and Rose.

VQjroYb.gif

to-crying-after-loss-o.gif

That's my point gawd

U2NUMB

I know they are young and its gonna be a tough year but the wolves could have won every game they have played this year. Love the effort and it is paying off. Last year this was a game they drop 95% of the time.

So refreshing to watch..

Bowser

PJ got some good burn tonight. Struggled a bit from the field (2-9), but they were mostly good looks that were rimming out. Ended up with 7 points, 2 boards, 2 assists, and 3 blocks in 16 minutes with a +/- of 23.

Nice to see the Hornets look organized on offense for once. Lance's shooting is still horrendous, which is concerning (he's now shooting 26.7% on the season), but at least he contributed with 13 boards and 4 assists.

DMC flopped so hard on Mozgov.... Then got whistled for a foul lmao.
edit wow DMC is off a great start. Never knw he can hit long range 2's

Having Dion Waiterw on your fantasy team is worse than starting an injured player. the dude been giving me negative points in like 3 straight games now

Piecake

Fantastic Wolves victory.

Wiggins looked great. He got abused by Joe Johnson at the end, but that's because he needs about 25 more pounds of muscle. I think it is official that Rubio has improved his shot. I thought it might be a fluke, but nope. He has been hitting them, and hitting them with confidence. I mean, it is still nothing great, but he is finally a threat.

And Cavs, lol.

What a bunch of fuckball. If they lose, the Wolves and Heat will both have a better record than the Cavs. Hilarious. I really think the Wolves might be better than last year. Thad, Wiggins, and Bennett are all turning out to be valuable pieces and we havent had any scoring or rebounding struggles so far.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
2 years ago I would have turned off the Raps game when they were down 16, glad I kept the game on this time. Awesome finish (unless you're Celtics fan, I guess).

Fantastic Wolves victory.

Wiggins looked great. He got abused by Joe Johnson at the end, but that's because he needs about 25 more pounds of muscle. I think it is official that Rubio has improved his shot. I thought it might be a fluke, but nope. He has been hitting them, and hitting them with confidence. I mean, it is still nothing great, but he is finally a threat.

And Cavs, lol.

What a bunch of fuckball. If they lose, the Wolves and Heat will both have a better record than the Cavs. Hilarious. I really think the Wolves might be better than last year. Thad, Wiggins, and Bennett are all turning out to be valuable pieces and we havent had any scoring or rebounding struggles so far.

Kevin Martin taking 20 shots per game tho :/

They gotta tone that shit down.

Piecake

Kevin Martin taking 20 shots per game tho :/

They gotta tone that shit down.

Eh, I really don't mind him taking 15-20 shots. That is why he is out there because certainly he isnt out there to play defense. Usually the shots he takes are pretty good and he is easily our biggest offensive threat.

Top Bottom