• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

wszzqk.gif
aciwle.gif

Much better showing from the Cavs tonight, but so much more work to go. These West coast teams lucky to catch Cleveland early in the season.

RoKKeR

My uncle is at the game, wish I was back home. Energy Solutions must have been rocking like no other. Amazing finish, god damn!

Beant

Damn, Sick pass by TD

He had a nice statline tonight too 17/13/6 blk/4 ast/3 steals.

Worried about Marco, don't know whats going on behind the scenes there.

Austin Daye is pure unadulterated garbage. -9 in three minutes played in a game we won by 2.

Good to see splitter get some limited action, and we had 25 assists on 31 field goals!

B.O.O.M

Much better showing from the Cavs tonight, but so much more work to go. These West coast teams lucky to catch Cleveland early in the season.

But it's early season for West teams too tho...Cavs are stacked as fk..no excuses now

Gawdward tho...wow. The dude is speechless in the interview and rightfully so. Good for them, they deserved it tonight. Especially after that awful call

But it's early season for West teams too tho...Cavs are stacked as fk..no excuses now

They also don't have all the new players and new coach like the Cavs have, and a west coast trip so soon to start the year.

Still, no excuses, they need to learn on the fly. 6 assists definitely won't cut in, and both Blatt and LeBron will make sure that never happens again.

Shawn Marion's thoughts on leaving the Mavs for Cavs.

VwOhvOj.gif

He shoulda taken the vet minimum with the mavs.

lol it's been 4 games. Sound the alarm. This same thing happened 4 years ago in Miami when they started slow.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Kyrie with some amazing fuckball tonight. Lebron looked much better than he has all season/pre-season. Props to Hayward. Big time shot.

B.O.O.M

They also don't have all the new players and new coach like the Cavs have, and a west coast trip so soon to start the year.

Still, no excuses, they need to learn on the fly. 6 assists definitely won't cut in, and both Blatt and LeBron will make sure that never happens again.

But again, most of this team has played together for a long time. I agree they need to work on team work however. Kyrie had what, 0 assists? That's just bad coaching and bad plays by the key players.

I'm sure they will get better as time goes, but so will the other teams.

But again, most of this team has played together for a long time. I agree they need to work on team work however. Kyrie had what, 0 assists? That's just bad coaching and bad plays by the key players.

I'm sure they will get better as time goes, but so will the other teams.

I wouldn't call 5 players "most" but I get your drift. They obviously don't have Blatt's system down yet, it's part of what everyone has been saying that it's going to take time.

In the meantime all the Cleveland and LeBron haters get to yuck it up. Hopefully it's short lived. ;o

Top Bottom