• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

B.O.O.M

I wouldn't call 5 players "most" but I get your drift. They obviously don't have Blatt's system down yet, it's part of what everyone has been saying that it's going to take time.

In the meantime all the Cleveland and LeBron haters get to yuck it up. Hopefully it's short lived. ;o

I mean I have never been a 'hater' of either Lebron or the cavs so don't get me wrong. But I feel like a ton of excuses are being thrown around when the cavs lose these days. Heck I saw several people saying Lebron intentionally let Blazers beat the cavs to teach the other cavs players a lesson...I mean really? lol

Either for the sake of Cavs fans I hope things get better soon

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Cavs ain't used to every team giving them extra effort since they want to beat the overhyped team.

Cavs ain't bout dat life

I mean I have never been a 'hater' of either Lebron or the cavs so don't get me wrong. But I feel like a ton of excuses are being thrown around when the cavs lose these days. Heck I saw several people saying Lebron intentionally let Blazers beat the cavs to teach the other cavs players a lesson...I mean really? lol

Either for the sake of Cavs fans I hope things get better soon

Yeah man, it's only been 4 games, It'll be interesting seeing how long it takes for the team to gel. Hopefully sooner rather than later so we can see some good basketball.

Pimpwerx

Am I reading that right? The Cavs only had 6 assists as a team? How the hell does that happen with a score like that?

Also, of the games they started off this season with, they won the one game I thought was a guaranteed a loss. LOL. PEACE.

Fjordson

Am I reading that right? The Cavs only had 6 assists as a team? How the hell does that happen with a score like that?

Also, of the games they started off this season with, they won the one game I thought was a guaranteed a loss. LOL. PEACE.
That's a good point haha. Figured Chicago would be their toughest matchup thus far.

? Curry got him in the chin, but it wasn't the people's elbow Paul made it out to be.

This. It probably would have been called an offensive foul if Paul didn't over exaggerate.

edit: I dunno Gully while GS looks really good right now, having both Reddick and Paul on the court most of the time together leads to some bad back court defense.

sykxml.gif

demolitio

Lots of apprehensiveness, some old Cavs players still playing 1-on-1 and taking wild shots off the dribble (which at least worked for Kyrie tonight) and LeBron only really taking over at the end.

The young players are having trouble adjusting and the big difference between LeBron's first season with the Heat and the Cavs here is that the Heat had a lot of returning players and the same coach whereas pretty much everything is new for the Cavs and it's a big shock to Irving and Waiters. Their defense sucked until the second half where they seemed to actually have some passion out there but they still didn't match the Jazz's physicality when it was clear the refs were letting them play rough including a lot of missed calls on drives to the hoop.

Either way, the fact that it was that close of a game after the first half and having that few assists is at least comforting. In due time, I think they'll be extremely tough to beat. Their defense is already improving and the offense can be successful if some players don't revert back to their old ways since Mike Brown's offense consisted of non-stop iso's for Kyrie and Waiters.

I hate the doom 'n' gloom from some people including some Cavs fans when it's so early in the season in a new system that it's inconsequential once they finally turn it around.

Like you, I find it crazy that they beat the Bulls of all the games so far but it's a testament to the talent there that's just not fully in-sync yet.

Top Bottom