• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

I dig the colors, but the sleeved jerseys still look lame to me.

Here's a better look at it.

B1zKrZyIMAABUvh.jpg

Soonri

Another thing I forgot about is Terry Stotts' familiarity of the Mavs' offense (he was an assistant on the championship team) - it's not that different from 2011 so I want to see what defensive tricks he'll throw at it.

Damn I'm hyped now!!

Kind of a slow start for both teams offensively at the beginning of the 1st but this is getting good now. That JJ Barea, Harris, Wright instant offense off the bench.

Soonri

Mavs missing open looks but looking good on both ends.

Also, it's pretty funny how Chris Webber has been praising Dirk all game but talked him down so much when Dirk was younger.

zychi

Banned
Mavs missing open looks but looking good on both ends.

Also, it's pretty funny how Chris Webber has been praising Dirk all game but talked him down so much when Dirk was younger.
Commentator webber is a totally different person than analyst webber. You can hear the nerves and overproducing come out when hes commentating.

Soonri

Yeah Mavs just got lit up on D after halftime. This team hasn't figured out Carlisle's zone and got exposed by Portland's bigger guards.

AcridMeat

Banned
Doesn't sound good, saying multiple people tried CPR on her and that the players were shook up... :/

There has to be a better player to sign than JJ Barea. I realize he has history with the franchise but still.

Soonri

Aminu is the only bright spot for the Mavs coming from this game.
It's important to put things in context - don't forget this team has a lot of new players. They still have times where the offense stalls and can't play Carlisle's zone yet. In comparison Portland's been playing together for 2 years now.

I think this game proved that Greg Smith needs minutes though. Wright just cannot defend at the 5.

santeesioux

Nope not anymore it isn't. It's not great either but it's definitely not as bad as some would like to think. Kamen for example makes a huge difference.

Tonight they had 42 points

Just think if CJ, Trob, Lol Meyers, or Barton can step up and be decent consistently.

B.O.O.M

Just think if CJ, Trob, Lol Meyers, or Barton can step up and be decent consistently.

The good thing is we have options now..many of them. So if one-two of them are not doing well we still have players to fill their roles. So far so good. Hopefully they can keep it up

Top Bottom