• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Clevinger

ouch

Rubio's ankle
25xM9DR.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Foul? ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

alsjkdfalksdaskf Those fucking rolls

Are the Raps looking good or are the wizards just shooting that badly? 30% sheeeit

Little of column A, little of column B. Wall is not having a good shooting night and Wizards have missed some easy finish baskets. I think the Raps have been taking the game to them though for the most part.

Anth0ny

Are the Raps looking good or are the wizards just shooting that badly? 30% sheeeit

Little bit of both. Raps are playing great, Wiz aren't themselves. I expect the games between these two teams to be super close in the future. Both hungry, young teams gunning for top 4 spots in the east.

The 3OT game last year between Raps/Wiz was one of the best games of last season.

Piecake

I really don't understand why Hummel played in this game. And for the love of god Martin, stop taking so many shots when you aren't open. Our offense looks like poop when you start jacking up shots.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Looks like everyone's rolling their ankles tonighht

Looks like a pretty standard ankle roll, but the way he was screaming and the fact that he was taken off on a stretcher say otherwise. Really hoping it's a high ankle sprain and they just rest him as much as humanly possible, hoping there are no long term effects.

Cole Slaw

Banned
Yo, shit, Golden State vs. Houston plays tomorrow.

Now that's going to be a good game.

Memphis vs. Houston would probably have been good too, though.

Oh, hell no, GSW plays Houston tomorrow and then PHX in a back to back? If GSW wins both, best weekend ever. Gonna be hype!

jbug617

Banned
Looks like a pretty standard ankle roll, but the way he was screaming and the fact that he was taken off on a stretcher say otherwise. Really hoping it's a high ankle sprain and they just rest him as much as humanly possible, hoping there are no long term effects.

Brad Stevens said Smart is going to be gone for a while and they are hoping for a severe sprain. He is doing a MRI tonight.

CSNNE Reporter just reported that his sources said Smart's x-ray came back negative.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Brad Stevens said Smart is going to be gone for a while and they are hoping for a severe sprain. He is doing a MRI tonight.

CSNNE Reporter just reported that his sources said Smart's x-ray came back negative.

I didn't hear it on the radio, but my cousin said they were taping him up and he was moving around well.

Top Bottom