• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Bowser

What do you guys think about Lebatard's "reckless speculation" this week, that the reason Lebron, Wade, Melo, and some others have decided to drop weight is due to the adoption of HGH testing? I found the idea interesting. I've seen the theory in forums and blogs, but never from a prominent member of the media.

It seems plausible to me. However, it was also noted that Kobe lost weight around the same age, in order to extend his career. I don't remember Kobe looking significantly heavier than he does now. Anyway, thoughts? PEACE.

Sounds retarded, which coming from Le Batard, is par for the course.

What do you guys think about Lebatard's "reckless speculation" this week, that the reason Lebron, Wade, Melo, and some others have decided to drop weight is due to the adoption of HGH testing? I found the idea interesting. I've seen the theory in forums and blogs, but never from a prominent member of the media.

It seems plausible to me. However, it was also noted that Kobe lost weight around the same age, in order to extend his career. I don't remember Kobe looking significantly heavier than he does now. Anyway, thoughts? PEACE.

There was one season where Kobe put on some extra weight (I think 03 or so? Don't quote me) because he wanted to become a beast in the low post but he hated it and immediately slimmed down the next season. I think it's a stretch. Melo has been slimmer for years, he was just pudgy in his early years and finally put in work in the gym.

Pimpwerx

Sounds retarded, which coming from Le Batard, is par for the course.

There was one season where Kobe put on some extra weight (I think 03 or so? Don't quote me) because he wanted to become a beast in the low post but he hated it and immediately slimmed down the next season. I think it's a stretch. Melo has been slimmer for years, he was just pudgy in his early years and finally put in work in the gym.

Admittedly, I know little about HGH, so I don't know if it makes any medical sense. I just thought it was an interesting theory, given all the talk about Lebron looking diminished. PEACE.

That theory isn't new, I and lots of others have said it when looking at pics this past summer

I remember wade went into the locker room for special treatment one playoff series and came back fine after half time

HGHeat gods

Damnit, Clips..
BmMVGYpCAAM2t1M.jpg

Bearded Kobe was a savage that season.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Wow. Levine starting, not Williams. Flip telling Levine "Show me what you can do, kid" I guess

Piecake

So, apparently Miami can't miss.

And this announcers accent is annoying me. It is just rather odd that a dude with a New York accent is calling a Miami game.

AcridMeat

Banned
Man Bogut that was such a ridiculously nice pass, damn.

edit: Bullshit call refs, they're already rebounding the miss by Harden and you blow the whistle.

AcridMeat

Banned
One thing I'd like to see still, they're involving Bogut in passing to guys which is nice, but I haven't seen them go to him in the low block yet. No Howard they should really get some easy stuff inside.

Pimpwerx

Yo. I really like this Deng cat. Hated him in Chicago for some reason.... Now I love his game. Just went around the world on that assist to Cole. PEACE.

Yo. I really like this Deng cat. Hated him in Chicago for some reason.... Now I love his game. Just went around the world on that assist to Cole. PEACE.

Deng's a solid player and a good human being. There will be moments where he'll drive you crazy though where he thinks he's a good ball handler when he's not, or him missing a clutch shot or free throw.

Crap Dwight wont play and Hibbert played like 11mins. Ahh My team is fucked for this week. Ready for that 0-2 start

Damn. Seems like Paul pierce cant dunk anymore lol. He tried to dunk but blocked by the bottom of the rim and refs thoight it was a foul lmao

Edit wiz lookin real good. I know its just the pacers but they can play together.

If only he didnt act like a baby, he couldve been better than shaq.

Uh

No

There are like, VERY few big men in the history of the league who can match what Shaq was capable of doing. Cousins might have a more versatile game but I'm not sure if you remember just how dominant Shaq was in his prime.

Top Bottom