• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Crippled Thunder almost had it. :(

And by my count, Collison had another 5 second violation at the end there.

Still, we've been more competitive than the record shows, and once we're healthy, the West better be ready...

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
uFbAGLX.jpg

Jonm1010

Banned
So are the Kings legitimately looking as good as their record says?

I have to say they are my biggest surprise so far this season.

fertygo

I'm not sure yet, but they definitely on track for 40-45 win with Cousins improved behavior leading them, not sure if they can crack playoff spot though.

Soonri

It hasn't been enough games... I can say that as a Mavs fan, Darren Collison performing well is enough to give me pause. He couldn't even throw an entry pass when he played for us in 2012 - so we had to start Mike James!

E: Just tuned into Cavs-Nugs... this is a really small lineup the Cavs are trotting out. Is this what they've been closing with?

Watching the replay of Cavs game and wtf with the flagrant. Arthur thought he cool doing that? Straight bush league. And Lebron's action toward it was wtf too.

JoeFu

Banned
Döööörk. Excellent game by him. Chandler Parsons on the other hand...... ^^

And seems like Raymond Felton can finally serve his suspension.

Felton has “no restrictions” on him physically, according to team officials.
Felton confirmed that he expects to begin his four-game suspension Sunday when the Mavericks host Miami.
http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/2014...ring-return-to-start-serving-suspension.html/

Carlisle said Parsons had a flu or something. Not a good flu game, but from what I saw he did play decent defense.

Soonri

Man, what happened to my Jazz? Get Cleveland on Wednesday and then smashed by Dallas today.
Mavs finally fixed their 3rd quarter problems, Dirk had it going (Kanter got spanked... again). There was one lineup in particular that owned in the 3rd... I think it was Barea-Harris-Aminu-Dirk-Wright. Also, I think you guys just had a bad shooting night... Favors probably should have beasted but didn't.

B.O.O.M

Lopez being involved in the offense so much more this season makes this Blazer team much more dangerous imo

11 points already

Pimpwerx

What do you guys think about Lebatard's "reckless speculation" this week, that the reason Lebron, Wade, Melo, and some others have decided to drop weight is due to the adoption of HGH testing? I found the idea interesting. I've seen the theory in forums and blogs, but never from a prominent member of the media.

It seems plausible to me. However, it was also noted that Kobe lost weight around the same age, in order to extend his career. I don't remember Kobe looking significantly heavier than he does now. Anyway, thoughts? PEACE.

Top Bottom