• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

If only he didnt act like a baby, he couldve been better than shaq.

Not even possible IMO. Shaq was a rare form of huge, quick and balanced. People really don't give Shaq enough credit for his footwork. His massive size, quick feet, an underrated handle, and the IQ and ability to pass. DmC loses out just on size alone. Prime Shaq was a monster like we've never seen since. PEACE.

Exokell

Banned
Uh

No

There are like, VERY few big men in the history of the league who can match what Shaq was capable of doing. Cousins might have a more versatile game but I'm not sure if you remember just how dominant Shaq was in his prime.
Shaq was a lazy bum. He couldve been the greatest center. Im just saying cousins couldve been better than lazy shaq. He just has so much talwnt and genetic gifts.

Shaq was a lazy bum. He couldve been the greatest center. Im just saying cousins couldve been better than lazy shaq. He just has so much talwnt and genetic gifts.

His lazy bum ass has 4 NBA titles, 3 Finals MVPs.

I don't think Cousins is going to ever surpass laziest Shaq.

Pimpwerx

FLASHBACK: Flash is back! Classic Wade just now. Split the trap, and finished with a dunk in the lane. Nice to see that from time to time. PEACE.

overcast

I've been checking my phone for the score to the Rox/Warriors game (at work). Saw we were up by 8 at half, now down 10.

Edit: Oh, Dwight is out? That's a shame. Hopefully him Jones and Bev are back sooner rather than later.

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah the last couple minutes I've watched seems like they finally put the clamp down.

Kind of glad I took the break.

Damn that final nail in the coffin. Curry is ridiculous.

5-0 baby! Too bad the Rockets were injured and couldn't make it a more intense game.

Cole Slaw

Banned
Houston without Dwight looked better than GSW for that first quarter. That's when I stopped watching because I couldn't believe my eyes.

xHiryu

New to NBA GAF, but goddamn Thibs is such a dumbass when it comes to minute management.

Pau is having multiple 30+ minutes game while Mirotic has only played around 5 minutes against the Celtics. The man is obviously a great defensive coach and looks like he is getting more competent on offense (helps having better offensive players) but damn son, playing Butler 35+ minutes every game, give Snell some time to develop.

The Bulls need Rose back on court to develop some chemistry on court, they arent anywhere near as offensively competent with him on court, its basically give Rose the ball or nothing although its still early in the season and I have hope that they'll sort it all out.

Brooks is a dope scoring guard off the bench, and goddamn if Jimmy leaves ima be salty as fuck.

Looking at his averages I guess you're right. Never really noticed it before I guess.

Yeah, I only know this because it was pointed out to me as well. I mean he's a gangly looking shooter with a history of being injury prone..You don't expect him to mix it up for loose balls but then you look at his box score and he's got like 5 boards. Also underrated is his athleticism. He ain't AI in his prime but every once in awhile he throws down a dunk...

Fjordson

The whole team? One by one or at the same time?

What a slut
Lmao

Yeah, I only know this because it was pointed out to me as well. I mean he's a gangly looking shooter with a history of being injury prone..You don't expect him to mix it up for loose balls but then you look at his box score and he's got like 5 boards. Also underrated is his athleticism. He ain't AI in his prime but every once in awhile he throws down a dunk...
Definitely. He's quicker and more athletic than he gets credit for.

Anthony Davis just blew the spurs, what a beast..

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

The Lakers are never playing. That 4 games in 5 days start was stupid because it made too many lulls in the early schedule. They should have been playing tonight. Didn't play yesterday, didn't play today, finally playing tomorrow.

Piecake

The Lakers are never playing. That 4 games in 5 days start was stupid because it made too many lulls in the early schedule. They should have been playing tonight. Didn't play yesterday, didn't play today, finally playing tomorrow.

Isnt that a good thing though? This way you have at least a few days free of heartache

Soonri

I've always hated the 4 games in 5 nights scheduling - at the end your team almost always plays like shit. Road back-to-backs stink too. Wish the owners could give some of that up but nope

Top Bottom