• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Fjordson

0106_7wsa3.gif

gl6nur3.png
Lmao.

Kyrie maybe, but Love looks like he's ready to burn one.

Which is horrible. Hope the Cavs look into it. Love needs to sit for a while, maybe with a major fine, if he's been smoking marjiuana.

I turn on the Mavs and their down by over 20 in the 1st with less than 10 pts.

ZL7PWcI.gif

Hello 8th seed again if we can even make it this year :/

Soonri

I turn on the Mavs and their down by over 20 in the 1st with less than 10 pts.

ZL7PWcI.gif

Hello 8th seed again if we can even make it this year :/

This Mavs' defense right now is worse than last year. And it was HORRENDOUS last year.
I keep seeing "Mavs aren't trying hard enough on D" on Twitter and maybe it's true, but almost every perimeter player on this team is playing bad on defense.
How the hell do you give up nearly 50 points to the kings in 15 minutes.........

Let's give the Kings credit - Mavs cannot defend Boogie or Rudy right now. Opens things up for everyone else.

iamblades

The refs are ruining this game, they are calling fouls like they lose all fouls they don't call at the end of the game.

Almost 40 fouls in a half, WTF?

Cloudy

Banned
That 5pt play was a backbreaker. Lin has played great but he keeps allowing himself to get picked off by Gasol to free up Conley

Anth0ny

lol what a win. Last season and the season before that we'd have lost this. Our closing out of games is so good this year. 7-1

Exactly. These guys don't give up, even if they play like complete shit.

When we're playing good, we blow out the Wizards. When we're playing bad... we grind out wins like this.

Only when Amir is injured and we miss like 10000 free throws do we lose, lol

HUGE game this Thursday. I'm hyped. They need to bust out the purple jerseys and go into god mode for that one.

Exactly. These guys don't give up, even if they play like complete shit.

When we're playing good, we blow out the Wizards. When we're playing bad... we grind out wins like this.

Only when Amir is injured and we miss like 10000 free throws do we lose, lol

HUGE game this Thursday. I'm hyped. They need to bust out the purple jerseys and go into god mode for that one.
Yeah their belief is pretty crazy at times. Good that they didn't get complacent after last season and instead want to top themselves even more this year. I feel like Casey is doing an amazing job as a coach and that he doesn't get enough credit for how he runs this team, even if some of his decisions at the end of games was hella suspect last year.

I have tickets for the Bulls match up so that should amazing.

Onemic

What did I tell y'all non believers about the Raptors.

We aint gettin lower than 3rd seed in the east. Anything lower is a failure.

Onemic

Congrats on beating one team with a winning record.

Did the raps hurt you in your sleep or something.

This isn't a fluke. It's not like they got worse this year and its not like the east got better either. They were 3rd last year so me even saying they'll get top 3 this year is pretty conservative tbh.

Top Bottom