• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Soonri

Yeah, Tyson has had a good game though to and Monta has been alright offensively.

Richard Jefferson is a bad at basketball.
The problem is our guards - they're undersized and don't stick to their guys. I have to say though, Parsons is making up for lack of O with defensive effort.
E: Also yeah I'd start putting in Crowder for RJeff right now.

Pimpwerx

Carlisle pulling a page out of Doc's book. He's just trapping the shit out of Wade whenever he gets the ball now. He's also making Crowder pick him up at 90ft. It's kinda working. PEACE.

Soonri

Props to the Heat fans, your team looks strong enough to make it to East finals provided health. Mavs need more practice.

ALSO FUCK DWADE!!! /fan hate

Pimpwerx

Statement win tonight. We're a good team. If we stay healthy, we're going to be a great team. I expect them to go through lulls in the regular season, because they're a veteran group, but this team will make some noise in the playoffs. PEACE.

AcridMeat

Banned
Just got home, checked box score. Curry 10 turnovers SMH.

Oh no Klay, that explains it. Probably glad I missed it. Time to watch Lakers lose again wooo.

Anth0ny

So... Raps tied for first in the league.

QhHKUeD.gif

Cloudy

Banned
I'm dropping MKG in fantasy tonight. Anyone who plays big minutes and can't produce vs. this Lakers defense is worthless

Bowser

Can't believe the Hornets are getting blown out by this shit sandwich Lakers team. Ugh. Fucking pathetic performance tonight. Should have cruised to a win. Instead we let Jordan Hill and Carlos Boozer fucking clown us.

Next 4:

@ Memphis
@ New Orleans
vs. San Antonio
vs. Golden State

Who made this schedule? This is after a Houston, Phoenix, LAC, Golden State, Phoenix start to the season. Four of those games in five days as well. What is this bullshit? I guess the West is just that good but they could have thrown an East cupcake in there somewhere.

Next 4:

@ Memphis
@ New Orleans
vs. San Antonio
vs. Golden State

Who made this schedule? This is after a Houston, Phoenix, LAC, Golden State, Phoenix start to the season. Four of those games in five days as well. What is this bullshit? I guess the West is just that good but they could have thrown an East cupcake in there somewhere.

Lakers can't play cupcakes anymore since they are the cupcake.

Listening to SC and maybe Clipps may use Barnes and Crawford as trade bait to get some rebounding. It's just some possibilities. Can they get something in return for that? Lol..

AcridMeat

Banned
Barnes is the biggest clown in the league and Crawford is 34 (35 before season's over). So maybe if someone is looking for depth for the playoffs Crawford will be worth something.

I don't think I understand the NBA Fantasy point system. The weight of certain stats (3 pointers specifically) seems way too ridiculous.

For instance,
J. Lin 21 points, 7 assists, 3 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 TO, 3 threes, 42.10 fantasy
C. Bosh 20 points, 5 assists, 10 boards, 1 steal, 3 TO, 0 threes, 32.25 fantasy

I guess hitting a double double doesn't give a bonus.

Fjordson

Rumor that Love will opt out of Cleveland after this season and possibly go to the Lakers just popped up on my phone from Bleacher Report. lol wtf?

Rumor that Love will opt out of Cleveland after this season and possibly go to the Lakers just popped up on my phone from Bleacher Report. lol wtf?

He's definitely going to opt out but I doubt he leaves the Cavs. They're going to figure things out and he'll make more money by staying in Cleveland.

Top Bottom