• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Messi

Rockets got away with one there. Damn.

Looool Kobe scored 17 in the first quarter. God damn the rest of the Lakers are trash.

So Brewer is on the block and the Cavs/Rockets are pushing hard to get him?

he is more or less exactly what I'd want in a 2 guard for the Cavs. I've been saying it for some time, really. they need a defensive-minded 2 guard that can score when open but isn't looking to create his own shot and hold the ball. he's perfect. 6' 9", long, plays hard as shit.

*perfect* starting SG for the Cavs. only deficiency is he doesn't shoot 3's...but really, we have enough of that between Love, Irving, and James + the bench.

I'd love them to get him.

Lin played 22 minutes. 0 points, 1 assist.

jeez thats sad...

I can only imagine how NOT fun this is for him.

LMAO is there video of this?

still my favorite from this season

DhZuGXx.gif

it is known.

Man, being in the West, Lakers could end up with the worst record once the season's over. Who's looking like the top pick in next year's draft?

probably one of those Dukies. probably Jahil Okafor. Maybe Justise Winslow? Maaaybe Brandon Ashley from Arizona. Okafor and Winslow probably have the bigger upsides, but they'll only be 19 or 20 going into the NBA (they're both expected to be 1-and-done).

Kobe should just waive his no trade clause and have the Lakers trade him to playoff team. Who knows, maybe he can still compete with his new team for title number 6.

AcridMeat

Banned
personally, i think he likes shooting the ball 30 times/game. there are no title contenders that need a volume shooter/ball hog.
It was absolutely stunning watching the game tonight. If he touched the ball he was going to shoot it. He is just pissed off and doesn't care anymore.

That Lin stat line is disgusting.

Fjordson

Man, being in the West, Lakers could end up with the worst record once the season's over. Who's looking like the top pick in next year's draft?
Emmanuel Mudiay if you want a guard. 6-5 point guard. Can score it, crazy athletic.

If you want a big man, Jahlil Okafor from Duke or Karl-Anthony Towns from Kentucky. Okafor is more of a back to the basket dude, where is Towns is also a face up guy with a jumper.

Decent drop off after those three.

iamblades

Emmanuel Mudiay if you want a guard. 6-5 point guard. Can score it, crazy athletic.

If you want a big man, Jahlil Okafor from Duke or Karl-Anthony Towns from Kentucky. Okafor is more of a back to the basket dude, where is Towns is also a face up guy with a jumper.

Decent drop off after those three.

I think Trey Lyles is right up there with those three though. He is more athletic than the other two bigs(or at least 'smoother', though he isn't really explosive), the only issue I could see is that the other two have big games, but Lyles plays like a big SF. Which can work on the offensive end, but I think he is going to have to guard PFs in most matchups.

As long as Lyles doesn't get stuck in the tweener box(and he damn well shouldn't at 6'10" 250), he is a better NBA prospect than the other two bigs. Maybe not as immediately ready, but not that far behind either.

I think his stock isn't as high simply because of his time out with the injury his senior year of HS, but it is going to jump a bunch the way he has looked so far at UK.

Possible he stays another year to improve his body more and work on his interior game, but I doubt it if he ends up projected lottery.

Can't watch the heat lose so terribly like this. I think i might just hold off till the christmas game because losing to the pacers and the bucks in the same week has really taken the wind out of my sails.

this must be what being a knicks fan feels like.

Top Bottom