• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Can't watch the heat lose so terribly like this. I think i might just hold of till the christmas game because losing to the pacers and the bucks in the same week has really taken the wind out of my sails.

this must be what being a knicks fan feels like.

all that optimism i had from the 1st 5 wins is deflated

Misterhbk

They were just saving up their offense for tonight. Watch.

I actually think it may be a sign that defenses have figured the rockets out. The Thunder had no business being in that game. It should've been a blowout. Memphis is going to shut Harden down, and Randolf and Gasol are going to beat up Howard too. I'm calling Grizz by 12.

Kobe should just waive his no trade clause and have the Lakers trade him to playoff team. Who knows, maybe he can still compete with his new team for title number 6.

I've said it before, but there's not a team in the league that wants that contract. He's the highest paid player in the league, is coming off of significant injuries, is among the oldest players in the NBA, and is shooting at an awful rate. His primary value right now is appeasing Laker fans who are riding nostalgia.

B.O.O.M

Bosh? He had 10 and 5 against the Bucks and 9 and 2 against the Pacers.

lol ok then I don't know why pimpwerx was saying that about Bosh. Maybe he was being sarcastic

I wonder if LMA is feeling well today for the game against Pelicans. If he isn't 100% he shouldn't play and be rested.

Dwight about to get AP'd? He and Adrian should start up a support group for shitty fathers.

People are so sensitive these days, man. If you could have seen my ass after a dance with the switch pulled from our pecan tree with 2014 eyes, you would have had the FBI after my mom. I don't know anything about what happened, of course. I wasn't there. Maybe it was abuse. All I'm saying is, an ass whippin' is supposed to hurt.

I, however, do not condone it, but if it was just an ass whippin' I don't think it makes him a shitty dad.

BadAss2961

lol. LeBron scared to death of getting dunked on. Just moved out Faried's way.

He moves out of the way of everyone who could possibly get him

zychi

Banned
lol. LeBron scared to death of getting dunked on. Just moved out Faried's way.

He moves out of the way of everyone who could possibly get him

As much as I dislike Lebron, he's usually pretty smart about not getting a ticky tack foul, which usually comes when someone gets dunked on.

overcast

So, we can still win, right? There's gotta be a way. THERE MUST BE A WAY.
We can't score. We're doing what we did last night but against a component team.

It's going to be ugly. Even if we had Jones our team isn't deep at all. If Harden or Howard aren't scoring we're in trouble. Plus too dependent on 3's.

Jimrpg

It was absolutely stunning watching the game tonight. If he touched the ball he was going to shoot it. He is just pissed off and doesn't care anymore.

That Lin stat line is disgusting.

It was such a weird game to watch. On the one hand, Golden State got whatever they wanted, and the huge gulf in class between the two sides made it rather ugly to watch. I haven't seen a worse NBA team than this bunch of Lakers. Even when GS blew out the Bobcats the night before at least they tried to play in a somewhat orderly fashion. The Lakers looked completely lost out there it was embarrassing. They didn't have any defensive vigilance and they had no idea how to run an offense. Lin was reduced to bringing the ball up and then spacing out.

But Kobe man, no offense to the Kobe fans here, but he needs to get a clue. The entire game plan was to let him jack up deep twos and shoot 40% and he fell right for it. Yet he blamed that on his teammates in interviews and used a rather poor handbag stolen analogy. Just embarrassing.

As for GS, playing great, I hope it lasts, because previous seasons tell me that the GS shooting hot streaks don't. They're doing well now because teams haven't worked them out yet.

otapnam

It was such a weird game to watch. On the one hand, Golden State got whatever they wanted, and the huge gulf in class between the two sides made it rather ugly to watch. I haven't seen a worse NBA team than this bunch of Lakers. Even when GS blew out the Bobcats the night before at least they tried to play in a somewhat orderly fashion. The Lakers looked completely lost out there it was embarrassing. They didn't have any defensive vigilance and they had no idea how to run an offense. Lin was reduced to bringing the ball up and then spacing out.

But Kobe man, no offense to the Kobe fans here, but he needs to get a clue. The entire game plan was to let him jack up deep twos and shoot 40% and he fell right for it. Yet he blamed that on his teammates in interviews and used a rather poor handbag stolen analogy. Just embarrassing.

As for GS, playing great, I hope it lasts, because previous seasons tell me that the GS shooting hot streaks don't. They're doing well now because teams haven't worked them out yet.

Hes 320 pts behind mj now. So that's 10-15 games. Maybe he'll chill out after

Cloudy

Banned

That wasn't the gameplan but when you get blitzkrieged by a hot GS team and have only one guy on the team who can get his own shot, what can you do?

Can't wait till Nick Young is back. He actually has balls and doesn't need Kobe to spoonfeed him to score

Soonri

I have been very impressed with the Mavs' D this game... I thought Born Ready would go nuts on our guards but he stays slumping. Meanwhile Parsons gets me 17-9-5 in fantasy.

Two Words

I have been very impressed with the Mavs' D this game... I thought Born Ready would go nuts on our guards but he stays slumping. Meanwhile Parsons gets me 17-9-5 in fantasy.
Aminu makes me forget all about Marion on defense.

Mavs would have more 120+ point games if they weren't constantly blowing out teams to the point that starters don't play in the fourth.

Jimrpg

That wasn't the gameplan but when you get blitzkrieged by a hot GS team and have only one guy on the team who can get his own shot, what can you do?

Can't wait till Nick Young is back. He actually has balls and doesn't need Kobe to spoonfeed him to score

Marresse Speights said after the game it was irrelevant that he got the 44, so they obviously didn't mind too much.

Isn't Nick Young Kobe-lite, will they be on the floor together?

Top Bottom