• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Cloudy

Banned
I have been very hard on Wesley but I have nothing but praise tonight. He was tremendous at the on both ends down the stretch tonight. IMO he and Hill won this game with their tenacity and hustle right as the game was slipping away

Cloudy

Banned
B23DC_hCMAEw5ii.jpg

2-0 with Swaggy. MVP?

Soonri

Fuck this team.
LMAO!!!! Can't even #GoDownForTowns

Looks like Dwight might miss Saturday's game. Along with Terrence Jones still out from a nerve injury (fuck these kind of injuries) and the Rockets' questionable depth... this could be potentially tough sledding for them.

Cloudy

Banned
Feels good to have another triple-threat wing player that's confident and talented enough to get his while playing with Kobe.

Think about it, we haven't really had this since that one season with Caron (Trevor was close but more of a 3pt and fastbreak player). Before that, the only other guys were NVE and Eddie Jones. 4 triple-threat teammates in 19 years!

Nick has had zero problem getting his shots the last 2 games. Why? Because he actually wants the ball and works to get it. Less talented guards only want to shoot wide open shots and need to be spoonfed by Kobe

Feels good to have another triple-threat wing player that's confident and talented enough to get his while playing with Kobe.

Think about it, we haven't really had this since that one season with Caron (Trevor was close but more of a 3pt and fastbreak player). Before that, the only other guys were NVE and Eddie Jones. 4 triple-threat teammates in 19 years!

Nick has had zero problem getting his shots the last 2 games. Why? Because he actually wants the ball and works to get it. Less talented guards only want to shoot wide open shots and need to be spoonfed by Kobe

quinsnyder.gif

J2 Cool

Saw Boozer had 18 and 7 at half two nights. Not surprised he scored 20. I've never seen a player just not want to look bad, but have no desire to really seemingly win than Boozer. That said if he just grabs board he should be good for Lakers. Starting w low expectation is probably good for him can see a 15.5/9 season for him. I don't know why Im still interested as a Bulls fan, he just has one of the weirdest mentality I've seen from a player.

This is legendary, kinda sad the bucks escape with an win :lol

NegativeQuarterlyErmine.gif

This gifs needs to be saved for future use...

COACH Jason Kidd hugging his own player had me in stitches...

Saw Boozer had 18 and 7 at half two nights. Not surprised he scored 20. I've never seen a player just not want to look bad, but have no desire to really seemingly win than Boozer. That said if he just grabs board he should be good for Lakers. Starting w low expectation is probably good for him can see a 15.5/9 season for him. I don't know why Im still interested as a Bulls fan, he just has one of the weirdest mentality I've seen from a player.

He's always struck me as an "I'm just here to collect my paychecks" type of player.

Emwitus

Riding that kobe train to eldorado eh?

Top Bottom