• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Cloudy

Banned
Pure fuckery from LA. fouled Dirk with 5 secs on shot clock away from basket for 2fts. Throw inbounds to Mavs for score plus 1. Give up offensive board for buzzer-beating 3. 7 pts in secs. Unreal

Derwind

Even the announcers are shocked at how good the Raps have been playing. Maybe thats why New York is frozen over.

We better stay consistent through the season.

Mavs are better than the Spurs IMO

They gave the Spurs a tough 1/8 series last year and only got better. I can't believe their over/under for wins was only 49 in Vegas before the season started.

And this Cavs team is starting to remind me of how the Kobe/Nash/Dwight experiment started out, only without the injuries. They just do not look in-sync at all. I wonder when Blatt starts to feel the heat.

Anth0ny

Raps with the massacre. Any doubt that they're the best in the league at the moment?

Tomorrow should be a great game. Lebron tends to kick our ass, though.

Bowser

Hornets blow 23 point 2nd half lead at home to the Magic, have lost 6 of their past 7, and are now 4-9 on the season.

It's time to hit the panic button.

Top Bottom