• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

What in all of fuck is going on?

Wow. We fucking suck without Wade. This is embarrassing. There aren't enough LeBron losses to compensate for this shit. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

We're looking pretty bad right now. The Clips are just getting whatever they want. The effort is really lacking coming off a break. PEACE.

gDvsUTF.gif

Hate to double post but what's even more messed up is seeing Rose on the bench with Pau in a suit.

I feel like I'm watching a fucking Lakers game for the past two years, except instead of Kobe in a suit with Pau it's Rose.

It's like watching a fucking time loop.

kobe-crossover.gif

With no Marion, who's the Mavs defensive stopper right now? Their offense is incredible but hopefully Kobe can repeat what he did last time he played them
you can put all 5 players on kobe and you've just created a master plan for limiting the lakers to a 15 point game.

Unless you think the deadly combo of Carlos Boozer, Jeremy Lin, Swaggy P, and the ghost of Nick Van Exel are even close to justifying putting people on them

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Wolves will be without Martin, Rubio, Pekovic, Turiaf, and Young tonight. Against the Spurs. I'm guessing the Spurs B-squad will win by 50.

Brinbe

Can't believe we got Lou (and Bebe) for John Salmons. What a fucking steal. Masai stole AA's magical trading thievery skills.

Top Bottom