• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

ghost77

Banned
Cousins has very similar numbers compared to last year. He's just now getting recognition because the team is winning.

I will be so happy if rose is good by the playoffs. Hopefully in a month he'll be healthy and this will all go away

BadAss2961

Bulls will be fine. Don't play Rose on b2b's. All the other minor injuries should go away too as the season progresses.

Frustrating as hell though.
Rose should just sit out a few weeks and let the hamstring fully heal. He wasn't right out there last night. Thibs saw that, and wisely preserved him.

Rather go through this now than April.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Cousins has very similar numbers compared to last year. He's just now getting recognition because the team is winning.

I will be so happy if rose is good by the playoffs. Hopefully in a month he'll be healthy and this will all go away

Stats are for losers a lot of the time anyways. He's always put up monster numbers, ones that should've been enough alone to make them more than a bottom dweller. His attitude allows him to focus and allow for some chemistry. A positive outlook goes a long way, and this dude was the worst kind of whiner.

Holy shit ive watched like 2 games in 2 weeks because of dragon age inquisition. Hopefully im done with this game by mid december.

Dwight out is killing my fantasy team. This week is definitely an L. Things have gotten so bad ive thought about signing mozgov and tony wroten....

Edit: okc now 3-12? Oh my. This tank got a silencer on.

overcast

Starting to think Irving is the biggest problem with the Cavs. Seems to not work well with Lebron. Idk though. Haven't watched them a bunch.

when do we get back to panicking about the cavs again?

depends on which direction we're panicking in

panicking that they're trash and garbage? probably one of the games between milwaukee and charlotte early next month

panicking that they're apparently an unstoppable juggernaut only for them to lose in the [conference] finals? mid-march

zroid

Banned
didn't see the Raps game cause the Leafs are playing... glad they won but surrendering 115 points to the Hawks? Raps D pls.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Guise guise it's J.R SMITH TIME!

B1PF8a_IgAAvnm4.jpg

Top Bottom