• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Piecake

Welp, it looks like Wiggins needs to work on his FTs as well as ball handling. 4-8 from the line is not good. Still, its nice to see that he can get to the FT fairly easy. That bodes well for him to be an efficient offense scorer.

Poor FT shooting is just killing the wolves. We'd likely be winning this game if we made a decent percentage of them.

Cloudy

Banned
Most of the Lakers prefer to play a faster pace than Kobe and Boozer. Problem is you score easier but also give up easier points that way

Cloudy

Banned
How has Ed Davis look so far? I thought him and Lin had great chemistry during preseason, but haven't paid attention to the Lakers during the regular season beside maybe a few games here and there.

He looks great and is the only rim-protector we have. He really should be starting with Boozer

13-2!

If we beat Dallas on Friday, my head will explode.

Mavs gonna be tough, but this game depends on what the frontcourt can do. I would be shocked if the Raps can pull this win out. I think Mavs got this game though.

It's very likely that will happen... Mavs simply stink with perimeter defense and Dwane Casey knows how to defend this Dallas attack (former assistant under Carlisle).

Meanwhile this happened last night

Rick Carlislie gonna coach circles around Casey. :( I hope I am wrong and the Raps get the W.

Man, the Raptors keep rolling. It makes me wish I was a fan of basketball and the NBA.

I cheer for them, and would love to see a championship, but that's about it. Good on them, though.

xHiryu

Well Gibson is out, both Hinrich and Noah is recovering from Injury. Only Butler and Dunleavy are the only ones playing good D from what I've seen, and 2 wing players cant defend everyone yo.

But I agree, the defense has been ass lately but wait until we hit mid-season form, assuming everything clicks, and were healthy lol

Goddamn give Mirotic some damn minutes, don't overwork Pau so early into the season T_T

Soonri

Huh, Mavs missing both Nelson and Felton again?? More time for Crowder and RJeff then... Hopefully they can D up on T.Ross and Lou Williams, I don't think we can stop Lowry or DeRozan (prove me wrong, Parsons/Aminu!).
Hoping to see some more diverse plays like Parsons initiating the pick and roll with our bigs, this game is the one for Carlisle to do some new stuff.

Soonri

Extremely depressed to see Devin Harris needlessly help on Valanciunas. That and bad rotations... again. When will this team's guards stop being idiots on D?

Also Dirk hit 1500 3balls for the career. #HallOfFame

Carlisle experimenting with lineups is throwing the Raps off.

Can't say enough about Aminu's defense, don't know why the Pelicans let him go.

Cheddahz

Banned
I'm at this Hornets game right now and this 4th quarter performance from the Hornets has been lackluster (compared to the 3rd quarter)

Top Bottom