• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Soonri

the league needs to ensure marc gasol stays in memphis or doesn't go to san antonio

E: Wait, I just remembered DeRozan's on my fantasy team! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

... at least I still have Reggie Jackson and can move Westbrook to starting again

Cloudy

Banned
LaVine has a career high 28 thru 3. Previous high-scoring game was 13. If you don't think PG defense is a huge problem, I dunno what to tell you.

Mo Wiliams also has 17 btw

Piecake

You'd really think a high scoring game would be entertaining, but the complete lack of D is just cringe-worthy.

I'd like to see a play run for Lavine just for the hell of it

Soonri

DAMN this stat line from Zach LaVine:

28 on 11/14 with 2 threes in 25 minutes! Sure wish the Mavs could get him, even if he got this against a horrendous Lakers D.

Get ready for a Kobe fadeaway y'all

Pathos

Banned
oh man
i thought the lakers were definitely gonna win, this is hilarious

sucks that the raptors lost but it was a great game and hopefully DeRozan is okay

Soonri

Damn, hope he comes back this season. Raptors have a lot of perimeter depth though, they should be okay. I think James Johnson can move into the starting lineup and move Terrence Ross to a guard spot and they won't be compromised defensively. This is a huge opportunity for Ross to shine - he's got plenty of talent.

Also RIP my fantasy team

Two Words

They should make a chemical that changes water a different color on contact. That way when sweat gets accumulated on the court, players can avoid it. I know it isn't the largest cause of injury, but slipping like that is a likely reason for Derozen's injury.

I think DeRozan hasn't been too spectacular so I think Lowry and James Johnson can do a fine job without him.

hopefully Hansbrough comes back soon, Valanciunas has been iffy.

Two Words

Barea is so good at drawing charges on the post. He's a lot stronger than he looks, and keeps posting the offensive player to use arm.

Two Words

Dallas's offense is so bad right now. Pass. Hold. Pass. Hold. Dribble. Pass. Don't take decent open shot. Pass. Force last second iso. Shoot. Miss.

Top Bottom