• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

F'n Lakers

iKzOBHa7wZXR9.gif

Soonri

LMAO! Raps fans hating on T.Ross all game and he might have saved you guys. He can be really good and this is only his 3rd year.

Soonri

Now I don't feel as good about that Mavericks win over the Raptors.
Do feel good - that was a quality win. Sure DeRozan went down but the Mavs D'd him up really well. Toronto is a legit team - sure they might lose tonight but it's a long season, better now than later.

Soonri

I was a little surprised Amir Johnson didn't get some work in OT - I know they want Patterson in there for pick n' pop scenario with a possible 3 but it was mainly just pick and roll with Valanciunas and Lowry either going for a layup or attempting to kick out. It's not like Lakers could stop them inside early on either....

Cloudy

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfrFM2hSVjI

This move Kobe put on Ross is beyond disgusting. Dude got straight-up clowned lol

I was a little surprised Amir Johnson didn't get some work in OT - I know they want Patterson in there for pick n' pop scenario with a possible 3 but it was mainly just pick and roll with Valanciunas and Lowry either going for a layup or attempting to kick out. It's not like Lakers could stop them inside early on either....

According to Rotoworld, he hurt his toe

Onemic

So disappointed in the Raptors and Casey yesterday. I mean, it was clear that Kobe was playing well tonight and even if he wasnt, in a team where everyone is shit except Kobe why do you not double his ass? Teams have done it to better Laker teams and it was clear that no one was doing shit except for him, yet CAsey let Ross/Johnson get destroyed by Kobe every time in man to man. That was an entirely winnable game that Casey lost by being dumb.

Cloudy

Banned
So disappointed in the Raptors and Casey yesterday. I mean, it was clear that Kobe was playing well tonight and even if he wasnt, in a team where everyone is shit except Kobe why do you not double his ass? Teams have done it to better Laker teams and it was clear that no one was doing shit except for him, yet CAsey let Ross/Johnson get destroyed by Kobe every time in man to man. That was an entirely winnable game that Casey lost by being dumb.

They came out doubling him and was passing to his teammates. The problem for the Raps was those guys actually made shots

Top Bottom