• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

overcast

Harden played well tonight, as did Dmo. Recover after that awful game against the clippers.

Still, we're now starting Jason Terry at PG. Send help.

phanphare

Banned
What's up with Hornets. They suck harder than Bobcats

haven't found a groove yet for a lot of reasons. injuries have been annoying. our different units aren't close to being set yet because of it. MKG needs to get back asap. he sets the defensive tone for our starters. will help with the energy level to start and finish games off, which has been a big problem for us. also gary neal has been out and he's one of our better bench players. marvin williams is out too which makes zeller a starter. zeller really shines being an energy player off the bench. also stephenson is still finding his game, al is still getting his groove back, and kemba hasn't found his shot yet. oh and defensive mistakes. and rebounding. mostly rebounding actually.

Splatt

No spacing, most of their wing is garbage shooter. Can't have that in today NBA.

haven't found a groove yet for a lot of reasons. injuries have been annoying. our different units aren't close to being set yet because of it. MKG needs to get back asap. he sets the defensive tone for our starters. will help with the energy level to start and finish games off, which has been a big problem for us. also gary neal has been out and he's one of our better bench players. marvin williams is out too which makes zeller a starter. zeller really shines being an energy player off the bench. also stephenson is still finding his game, al is still getting his groove back, and kemba hasn't found his shot yet. oh and defensive mistakes. and rebounding. mostly rebounding actually.

Both reasonings seem valid.

Admittedly, the only Hornets game I've watched is their 1st against Bucks, it just seems that, looking only at the statistics, apart from Big Al, everyone else is chucking bricks. Especially Kemba and Lance.

There's also the defensive problem and lack of MKG, as phanphare wrote, is probably the biggest reason for that.

Shame really, I hope they find their groove soon. I love watching Big Al work in the paint and the whole franchise rebranding(especially the court).

phanphare

Banned
Both reasonings seem valid.

Admittedly, the only Hornets game I've watched is their 1st against Bucks, it just seems that, looking only at the statistics, apart from Big Al, everyone else is chucking bricks. Especially Kemba and Lance.

There's also the defensive problem and lack of MKG, as phanphare wrote, is probably the biggest reason for that.

Shame really, I hope they find their groove soon. I love watching Big Al work in the paint and the whole franchise rebranding(especially the court).

as shitty as it sounds whenever we're healthy add like 15 games to that...

and I really can't stress MKG enough. people locally used to used to bitch about MKG a lot because he didn't have any offense. it was either last season or the season before but MKG was out for a handful of games and there were comparison stats for points allowed, rebounding, wins/losses, 2nd chance points, etc. and it was pretty clear what MKG brings to the table. I'm just glad his offense is coming along so people can stfu about him.

934897_850363625014578_7610192072403274483_n.jpg

zroid

Banned
I figure there'll be at least one game of being terrible before they get used to not having DeMar around

oh god we're going to lose to the Lakers...

Pimpwerx

Fuck da Knicks! Fuck da Knicks! FUCK DA KNICKS! PEACE.

Edit: Gabrielle Union with the video bomb today. Security guard looked like he wanted to stop her, but then realized he was powerless before that kind of beauty. Cotdamn, that woman is still gorgeous.

Lakers shooting well, Raps shooting shit. Bout sums up my feelings. Ross can't guard Kobe. James Johnson handling Kobe fine. Pretty much what I expected. The team clearly misses DeMarvelous.

Soonri

Kobe out here channeling Magic. Wow
He's ALWAYS had that ability for great passing... he just thinks it's better if he shoots (a lot).

Raps D should feel bad about this half - Lakers can still score (and I'm pretty sure it's not because of Byron Scott). Casey will get on his guys though - they will probably whip LA in the second half.

yeah i don't doubt that they're gonna win but they can't play like this next game

First game without DeMar. They gotta feel out the offense because Derozan's large quantity of shots have to be spread around. They seem to have picked it up, it's the 3 ball that has been missing.

Top Bottom