• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

AcridMeat

Banned
Very stupid of Amir. That's game for them I think.

Hopefully the old ass Nets can recover and use their mojo to beat the Heat.
fuck

Stupid technical call too. These refs...

see5harp

We The North is a awesome slogan. Pathetic that courtside Drake didn't feel like he should wear it. Reminds me of MC Hammer at Warriors games.

EDIT: I take that back Amir Johnson really didn't try and foul there.

Cloudy

Banned
Raptors problem is that Ross has been so bad they have to play a 2 PG lineup to be competitive. Hard to defend Nets like that

Velcro Fly

Series went about how I expected. Raptors were fighting uphill the entire way. Doesn't help when Jason Kidd whines about the refs and the next game Toronto has 25 fouls to 14 for Brooklyn. That last foul on Amir was bogus as hell but there was no way the NBA was going to allow Toronto to win.

Cloudy

Banned
That last foul on Amir was bogus as hell but there was no way the NBA was going to allow Toronto to win.

They have to call a foul there or it's a travel on JJ. Raps have been outplayed to this point but I feel they can win this game. Nets have blown 4th qtr leads several times this series

Velcro Fly

Can't believe fucking ISO JOE has killed the Raps all fucking series. How is this overpaid trash team about to win this series.

DESTROY THEM LEBRON

ill go for heat as much as i hate them. i need them to expose the old second rate shitty nets.
grumpy-cat-hates-easter-good-dogs-1366980895.jpg

Can't believe fucking ISO JOE has killed the Raps all fucking series. How is this overpaid trash team about to win this series.

DESTROY THEM LEBRON

My man.
GMxuz.png

Top Bottom