• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

vuVCZN2.jpg

Vorheez

Wiz and Clips. Doc ain't going out in game 6.

And just hoping a motivated Wiz team plays tonight.
I believe in Doc, but I also believe Durant is gonna have a good game tonight. Not entirely sure why, but I got a feeling he is going to go off. 38 tonight, book it.

Not saying I don't want Clips to win because I do, but you can't go against that ol' gut feeling

lil smoke

Banned
But I explained why.

I want to know why a foul is called when it's called.

Like, what is the general principle of the game that is being violated when a foul is called?

I see what you're getting at. Every play could be a foul, but what determines when they actually call it.

The name on your jersey, how aggressive you're currently playing, time on the clock, recent bad call make up, over-anticipation or expectation of contact, game tempo and temperature, clever flops (fake as if you were fouled by falling down or saying "aaayyyy"), relationship player vs ref, sympathetic calls...

you see where I'm going. The NBA has way too much of an underworld with regards to, as said, "interpretation".

Vorheez

I'm at work. Can someone please fill me in on what the hell the Wiz are doing? They absolutely destroy any momentum they have every single time. How the fuck do you go from smashing the Pacers at home to almost being down 20 at home next game? The inconsistency is so frustrating, I think the first round spoiled us.

Brashnir

This one?

539px-Washington_Wizards_Logo.svg.png

I thought they still use that one. Unless ESPN is showing this:

Washington_Wizards.svg

The first one. They don't use it. They've never officially used it, really. It was leaked during the period when they announced the switch to red,white, and blue uniforms, but before they revealed the actual new logos.

These are the team's official logos, and have been since the switch.

Top Bottom