• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

I hate the idea of trading a top 3 or top 6 pick for a year of Kevin Love, even if you resign him. Call his bluff. Wait him out. I'd rather wait a year and have Love + a stud prospect to pair with him. Lakers are going to be mediocre at best next year anyway.

MitchKupchakIsDone.gif

Pimpwerx

Suck every fucking year outside of the Bron era, steal all the good picks, waste all the good picks, and continue to suck forever. What an awful, fucking franchise. They don't deserve sa Top3 pick. PEACE.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
7 can go to the Wovles for Love.

I think im more mad that the fucking Cavs get into the top 3 AGAIN. Thats a bunch of shit.

This shit is ridiculous. Shitty teams like the Cavs taking advantage of stupid NBA corporate welfare to stockpile talented players and waste their careers. NBA legit needs to change the rules so that teams cannot get lottery picks for more than 2 years in a row.

7 can go to the Wovles for Love.

I think im more mad that the fucking Cavs get into the top 3 AGAIN. Thats a bunch of shit.

Unless someone emerges in the next month I'd be okay with this. Outside of the big 3 (and I wasn't even that sold on Jabari, to be honest) the guys I really liked were Exum and Gordon. Both will be gone by 7.

Top Bottom