• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Vestal

Paul George said that the Pacers outplayed the HEAT?!?!?!

WTF IS HE SMOKING?!?!?!

OMG DUDE STFU and go home.

Vestal

Lebrons answer to Paul Georges comments, priceless.

" 5tos, 7 steals and 20 points off turnovers, nothing to do with freethrows"

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I hate the heat as much as anyone, but the pacers almost make me want the heat to win. A bunch of talking an excuses. Its like a team full of infants.

zychi

Banned
I honestly believe GSW trade which would result in them landing Love would make GSW a serious title threat

kevin love doesn't want to be on a team that has maybe some future long term potential, perhaps with the opportunity to learn from a legend (to say kobe is questionable is an understatement)

he wants a fucking ring, and GSW is his best chance of getting it as soon as possible

I don't blame you for dreaming. I'm still deluding myself into thinking my Kings have a chance have a chance at him. they recently just made an offer.

Love needs to learn to play defense before he can demand a trade.
Dude never made the playoffs in his career, Dwight made it to the finals. BIGGGGG difference.

I hate the heat as much as anyone, but the pacers almost make me want the heat to win. A bunch of talking an excuses. Its like a team full of infants.

It's just a lack of leadership. David West is the closest thing the Pacers have to a leader, but he's often the one trailing the fast break complaining to the refs about a missed call.

Pimpwerx

Bad calls go both ways.

Can find a few on the other side..(Clear path foul says hello.)
Multiple LeBron and1s not called. George Hill fouling Ray on a layup. The refs were inconsistent in the second half, but for both teams. Letting them play one minute, then calling it tight another. Dan Crawford is usually pretty good. PEACE.

Vestal

I thought it might go 6..

But after tonight and their comments after the game, this series is over in 5.

Indiana is simply a mentally broken team. Back talking each other, bitching, whining and moaning.

Its OVAH.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Paul George said that the Pacers outplayed the HEAT?!?!?!

WTF IS HE SMOKING?!?!?!

OMG DUDE STFU and go home.

112636-mark-wahlberg-confused-speechl-xFdS.gif

Indiana showing their lack of maturity

i would say Kobe is done and wont have much of an impact, but wade has shown some voodoo magic this series that i wouldnt hold my breath too much

Vestal

i would say Kobe is done and wont have much of an impact, but wade has shown some voodoo magic this series that i wouldnt hold my breath too much

The difference is, that Dwayne has the luxury of taking 20+ games off in the Regular season to keep his body healed before getting to the Playoffs. Kobe has no one to do that for him in LA.

Even as a Pacers fan, I can't say I agree with PG at all. The Pacers continued to do the same dumb shit play after play. What's so hard about getting the ball to West in the high post and Hibbert down low? Neither player is going to be effective at all when they're getting the ball at the three point line. The Heat have been doing the same shit on defense for the past three games and the Pacers have made no adjustments to counter. The Pacers need to bring in some experienced vets in the post-season and a coach that isn't afraid to get in a player's face or pull them out when they're not playing smart. Just getting straight out-coached and playing like mental midgets.

Kanguro

Neo Member
Pacers have the mental strength of a toddler. Some of that has to be on the coach. The only difference between this team and last years team is that the players on this team clearly hate each other. The only players with any kind of professionalism are David West and Luis Scola. They're going to have to trade some people or blow it up next year.

sorry bros fuckball dream is dead

MVP

Banned
Been calling the Pacers a fake ass "blue collar" team for the longest...they're a bunch of divas with no mental toughness, just wondered when everyone was gonna see it.

Pimpwerx

Even as a Pacers fan, I can't say I agree with PG at all. The Pacers continued to do the same dumb shit play after play. What's so hard about getting the ball to West in the high post and Hibbert down low? Neither player is going to be effective at all when they're getting the ball at the three point line. The Heat have been doing the same shit on defense for the past three games and the Pacers have made no adjustments to counter. The Pacers need to bring in some experienced vets in the post-season and a coach that isn't afraid to get in a player's face or pull them out when they're not playing smart. Just getting straight out-coached and playing like mental midgets.
They're running out to get it because the pacers guards can't throw an entry pass to the tallest guy on the court. It would just get stolen. PEACE.

andthebeatgoeson

"I thought we outplayed them," George said. "They won this game at the free throw line. They really just were able to get to the line more than we were, but I thought we outplayed them. I mean, you can't tell me we don't attack the basket as much as they attack the basket. You can't tell me we're not aggressive. Maybe we're too aggressive."

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=10988601

He might have a concussion. Maybe he's talking about game 1. Or 2?

What, people are surprised at the Pacers? They imploded during the season and were almost eliminated by a team that was tanking but somehow made the playoffs... they never deserved to be in the conference finals, and game 1 was a fluke. They had no business winning a game against a real team.

Time to break up the team and send the divas packing for some suckers who will overpay them.

Jonm1010

Banned
What, people are surprised at the Pacers? They imploded during the season and were almost eliminated by a team that was tanking but somehow made the playoffs... they never deserved to be in the conference finals, and game 1 was a fluke. They had no business winning a game against a real team.

Time to break up the team and send the divas packing for some suckers who will overpay them.

It's pretty crazy how in one season the Pacers went from a favorite to win the title to possibly having such a dysfunctional roster that it may require drastic changes.

Jag

Jesus, Louis CK, really?!?

0087c400-e5ac-11e3-bd4b-173c214ab2ec_Pretty-artistic-file-photo-for-the-news-Screencap-via-baxterholmes-.jpg

Sad news from Miami, as Hurricane Jasmine Forsythe has claimed the life of LeBron James of the Miami Heat. Mr. James was swept away by the storm surge that destroyed 90 percent of the Florida peninsula last night. Once again, we are reporting the sad death of LeBron James. And the rest of the Miami Heat. And 12 million other people.

Shun

I can't wait to see Kawhi Leonard shine more later in his career. Great start so far.

Hope Joey Crawford keeps this a clean game.

Top Bottom