• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Im saying Lebron goes to the line 17 times a night for PHANTOM calls. And Durant gets beat up and never gets calls.

Lebron should be kicked from the league for his flopping. Its so frustrating that on David Sterns commissioner death bed he orders Silverman to give Lebron 3 more chips, so that his debt can be paid.
Hahahah. Let's see the receipts. KD's jump shooting ass lives at the charity stripe.

i see lance stephenson was fined for his obvious flop from last night. was lebron ever fined for any of these beauts?

lebron-pacers-flop.gif

tumblr_llu52cdcV11qag37fo1_250.gif

LeBronMavsFlop.gif

and so on! lebron is awfully frail at times for a 6'8 260 pound dude!

Fjordson

Two of those happened before there were even fines and reviews.

One is from LAST SEASON.

Come on.
Sure, but Lebron is a prolific flopper. Done it countless times since those examples. And he did get fined last year, along with David West.

That being said, Lance deserved the fine. I want nothing more than for Miami to lose this series, but Lance is an idiot.

Draconian

If this game goes on like this, OKC will win for sure. They're getting all the looks they want while San Antonio is having to take difficult shots.

dang what happened to these 2 teams? spurs looked like they were going to steamroll to a championship after game 2. it can't be ibaka! is it the genius of scott brooks?

Sure, but Lebron is a prolific flopper. Done it countless times since those examples. And he did get fined last year, along with David West.

That being said, Lance deserved the fine. I want nothing more than for Miami to lose this series, but Lance is an idiot.

So a LeBron hater, because you posted to basically not refute anything I said. Never said he doesn't flop, just pointing out how clownish it is to cry about it and post a montage of stuff before the fines were even implemented.

And it's clown shoes to compare exaggeration contact flops with dudes falling down and lying on the ground and stuff. Hibbert's wasn't a big deal, but you all are going to bat for Lance Stephenson flops?

So a LeBron hater, because you posted to basically not refute anything I said. Never said he doesn't flop, just pointing out how clownish it is to cry about it and post a montage of stuff before the fines were even implemented.

And it's clown shoes to compare exaggeration contact flops with dudes falling down and lying on the ground and stuff. Hibbert's wasn't a big deal, but you all are going to bat for Lance Stevenson flops?

no, the NBA's flopping is a joke from top to bottom. i just think "the best player in the league" should be held to a higher standard than a loser like stephenson or roy the boy

Cloudy

Banned
dang what happened to these 2 teams? spurs looked like they were going to steamroll to a championship after game 2. it can't be ibaka! is it the genius of scott brooks?

Ibaka on both ends. On offense, he's a pick and pop threat which frees up the lane for Westbrook and KD. On defense, he is really bothering Parker's drives (which has a ripple effect on their 3pt shooting) and Duncan's entire game.

Fjordson

And it's clown shoes to compare exaggeration contact flops with dudes falling down and lying on the ground and stuff. Hibbert's wasn't a big deal, but you all are going to bat for Lance Stevenson flops?
Going to bat for?

"Lance is an idiot"

"Lance deserved that fine"

Peace be with you, mang.

Bowser

Spurs just need one more Danny Green 3 to wrap this up!!

uV6200r.png

But when Green has knocked down at least three 3-pointers, the Spurs have been almost unbeatable this season -- 24-1 (.960), including 4-0 in the playoffs with an average margin of victory of 24.3 points per game.

Fjordson

Spurs don't look bad, but I don't know. Doesn't feel great for them so far. Seems like they had to work hard for some mediocre shots.

Top Bottom