• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

OKC as a team looks like garbage. They got no bench. Perkins sucks and Sefolosha is becoming nearly useless, Their coach is clueless.

KD needs to leave while he can.

Bowser

okc is not loaded at all.

To say OKC is "not loaded at all" is a little disingenuous. They have two of the top 15 (I'd argue two of the top 10) players in the league, and Ibaka's no joke either. I think Durant/Westbrook/Ibaka is quite comparable to LBJ/Wade/Bosh, especially with how much Wade seemed to have fallen off this past season (playoffs notwithstanding as he has obviously found his old gear).

lil smoke

Banned
OKC as a team looks like garbage. They got no bench. Perkins sucks and Sefolosha is becoming nearly useless, Their coach is clueless.

KD needs to leave while he can.
I dunno if I would go that far. They are starting over a bit, and that new Jackson guy is now learning. Really they need to relax and stay together, they have a good coach, they need to keep building and get guys who are willing to stay with the program. It may take 2 years, but a lot of teams would love to be where their at. This is one of the problems with NBA teams.

Gc4KHJY.jpg

From Shaq's Twitter.

Top Bottom