• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Ambient80

One of the analysts said it best during the last game:

"It's amazing how one game can stop your players being called veterans and start them being called old."

Cloudy

Banned
Bo2VWxBCcAALrCj.jpg

What can you do about that?

Both defenses are lost. This is gonna be another high scoring shootout with no imagination on the other side of the ball.

I appreciate the athletic prowess and flawless execution (it's awe-inspiring, really), but if I wanted to watch an exhibition, I'd watch the All-Star game. (I don't watch the All-Star game.)

Cloudy

Banned
Both defenses are lost. This is gonna be another high scoring shootout with no imagination on the other side of the ball.

No imagination? You can only imagine stopping KD+Westbrook or the Spurs when their 3s are falling...

No imagination? You can only imagine stopping KD+Westbrook or the Spurs when their 3s are falling...
It does seem like that, right? Everyone is playing superbly. But I refuse to believe that the game of basketball is a "solved game," so to speak. Every offensive action must have a drawback and something that a defense can exploit, with some combination of cleverness and effort.

Shame how this series is basically alternating blowout games for the respective teams. Shows how much home crowd can influence the play of these two teams.

Top Bottom