• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

BadAss2961

Why the fuck does Thibs insist on going with this same rotation that obviously isn't working?

Stop playing Booz. Use Jimmer instead of Hinrich at this point.

untitled-1y4quq.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
15, not happy. Sloppy last few possessions on both sides. Credit clips for executing.
Forreal, Oracle Arena is always hype. Bay Area sports fans are some of the best and most loyal fans.
I've been there during 20 point comebacks where Curry or Thompson has taken over. It's electric. That said, the fans can be pretty fucking ignorant too.

Shun

15, not happy. Sloppy last few possessions on both sides. Credit clips for executing.
I've been there during 20 point comebacks where Curry or Thompson has taken over. It's electric. That said, the fans can be pretty fucking ignorant too.

Depends where you are. For the most part the community is always out and strong, but there are ignorant fans for every team.

Last time I was there was new uniform night against the Spurs last year and that was probably one of my favorite games there.

AcridMeat

Banned
Why does Crawford insist on destroying my happiness? You used to be a Warrior you asshole.

edit: Never would have expected The Pixies in this ad. Too bad it's a weird inspirational piece to iphones. Like they're depressed or something and need to be reminded they are useful.

Actually that kind of makes sense given the Galaxy these days.
Depends where you are. For the most part the community is always out and strong, but there are ignorant fans for every team.

Last time I was there was new uniform night against the Spurs last year and that was probably one of my favorite games there.
I wouldn't argue otherwise. I will say I do enjoy talking basketball with Warriors fans. It's just interesting when one might blindly love X player or X coach without any real reason.

YO BLAKE HIT THAT SHIT GOD DAMN

Top Bottom