• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Socreges

Banned
Wow fuck the stars for going after Getzlaf's face. Daly, Roussel, not sure who else.

And Ruff playing it off as them being defensive and emotional. What horseshit

Was in a good fucking mood till I watched the highlights!

I'm enjoying having a Bolts fan in my game in Titanfall.

"There's a lot more postseason hockey to be played for the Bolts."
"Yeah, 60 minutes of it."

"That franchise moved to Phoenix though."
"It's Arizona next season."
"It isn't next season yet though."
"It is for you guys."
"Fuck you."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The secret of Subban has been revealed.
pk-subban-canadiens-fight.gif

Wow..

Tonight's Dallas Stars game was the most attended Dallas Stars game ever. It surpassed the Mike Modano retirement game from earlier this season. 19,120 in attendance.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Did you just quote Lilo and Stitch? Game over man, game over. There's nothing left for me here.

Heretic

Next game is gonna be ugly. Stars played dirty and got under Getzy and Perry's skin. That's how you beat the Ducks. Disappointed that they let stars players get to Perry and Getzlaf.

Socreges

Banned
Hour and a half before game time. Something something shitstain radar.
Stuff like this is absolutely more likely to happen when you ask certain players to make a difference, when you put them on the ice to stir shit up. They're more likely to want to make those big hits (which generally leads to carelessness) and less likely to be willing to miss an assignment. So yeah, definitely not a fluke that you saw this coming.

Can't wait for that lifetime piece of shit Matt Cooke to get 30 games
Reformed my ass the Avs aren't even my team but that's ridiculous the guy ruins careers.
No surprise such a huge duster used to play for the Canucks

Also go Flyers lol

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Just saw the knee on knee. I hope Cooke is gone for a long time, especially since Barrie is gone for a long time :(

Socreges

Banned
Can't wait for that lifetime piece of shit Matt Cooke to get 30 games
Reformed my ass the Avs aren't even my team but that's ridiculous the guy ruins careers.
No surprise such a huge duster used to play for the Canucks

Also go Flyers lol
Random driveby! I hope the Flyers trade for him in the offseason so we can all say at once 'That makes sense'.

Top Bottom