• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Alucard

Banned
Pens must feel pretty deflated after that.

Hey look, another game that will end 4-3 in this series.

I feel really bad for Fleury. He's had a good game.

Not surprised Backes isn't playing, just looking at him after the play you could see he had a concussion, while they can be unpredictable they certainly don't heal that fast.

tch

I swear to god it's like he is trying to prove himself. It's like "this time I'll control it behind the net and clear it myself!" Unbelievable he's played solid the whole game too...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like that the place was going so apeshit that they kept playing for several seconds after the clock ran out because nobody could hear the buzzer or whistle.

This is awesome.

Velcro Fly

It's sad too because he's played great and for stretches was the only Pen player worth a shit. Of course no one will remember it now.

Velcro Fly

Not only did he whiff on trying to play the puck but it look like he either fell or slid down or something and that made it take him that much longer getting out.

At least they can finally stop showing that ridiculous Okposo goal from last year.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Great play by Johansen to get that out front with all that traffic and under that pressure. Kid is such a stud.

It's actually kind of a joke the Penguins have 1 Cup in the Crosby era, they've been to the finals twice, I feel they've underachieved.

That's part of the reason why I kind of want Cros + co to win another cup or three.

I would like to be able to tell my kids some day about how great Sidney Crosby(or whoever) was and how I got to see them in their prime, but those arguments seem a little lackluster when he only has one.

EDIT: Andrew Ference doing analysis on NBCSN? Wat

It's sad too because he's played great and for stretches was the only Pen player worth a shit. Of course no one will remember it now.

Uhhhh, this has always been the case. He's been great and many times great in the regular season but he's shit in the playoffs and what makes it worse is when he plays bad it's BAD, bad. It's like so painfully bad that it feels like a pee wee kid could put up a better performance. Do you not remember all the goals in the stanley cup finals where red wings would dump it in, bounce off the boards, off the back of fleury and in and he didn't even realize the puck was near him?

cube444

That's part of the reason why I kind of want Cros + co to win another cup or three.

I would like to be able to tell my kids some day about how great Sidney Crosby(or whoever) was and how I got to see them in their prime, but those arguments seem a little lackluster when he only has one.

EDIT: Andrew Ference doing analysis on NBCSN? Wat

You serious man? I would tell my kids he was a fucking pussy.

Fuck Crosby.

Ryuuroden

They need to come through in this OT man. Pressure will start building on Fleury as he clenches that anus nice and tight before Game 5.

I hope to god the Jackets win, it's getting fucking insane in Columbus. Oh god the atmosphere here tomorrow at work if our team can finish this game.

Top Bottom