• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

You serious man? I would tell my kids he was a fucking pussy.

Fuck Crosby.

I was mainly using him as an example of somebody who seems to be on another level compared to peers when it comes to point production but has thus far failed to actually get some rings.

Ovechkin and Stamkos are pretty much in the same boat. Chicago has Kane and Toews but they are hardly generational brag worthy players in the vein of Lemieux/Gretzky/Orr/Jagr/the list goes on.

ShaneB

LUMBUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KuGsj.gif

cube444

I was mainly using him as an example of somebody who seems to be on another level compared to peers when it comes to point production but has thus far failed to actually get some rings.

Ovechkin and Stamkos are pretty much in the same boat. Chicago has Kane and Toews but they are hardly generational brag worthy players in the vein of Lemieux/Gretzky/Orr/Jagr/the list goes on.

Fair enough. Your avatar had me confused with what you posted. :lol

tch

Love to see all the flyers fans come out of the woodwork for the end. I guess they need something to cheer for.

Bench Fluery the rest of the series, we'll be fine.

Top Bottom