• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Interesting. What has been the public perception? Is there anybody campaigning against it now that it's legal or whatever?

Have a lot of people taken it up since it became legal? New smokers, I mean?

I'd say maybe the public perception has shifted to being more accepting of smoking. As for new pot smokers, I didn't smoke before and I don't now. Seems to be about the same there.

Kuemper doesn't look so hot.

Refs are still terrible. I understand Koivu got a roughing. Sure. He did that little shoulder shrug into Landeskog's back.

But then Landeskog went full on Bates and fucking tackled Koivu from behind and down to the ice. How are they close to even? What the fuck.

Refs are still terrible. I understand Koivu got a roughing. Sure. He did that little shoulder shrug into Landeskog's back.

But then Landeskog went full on Bates and fucking tackled Koivu from behind and down to the ice. How are they close to even? What the fuck.

Koivu smashed his face into the ice waaay before any of that happened dude.

I really think the linesman should have blown that play dead when Landeskog and Koivu were both laying on the puck, shouldn't have gotten to that point, but the call after that was fine.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Carolina commentators are doing a pretty fantastic job of calling this Wild-Avs game, some of the best commentators in the league.

Koivu smashed his face into the ice waaay before any of that happened dude.

But was it enough to even up with Landeskog laying on top of Koivu's back and punching him multiple times in the back of the head? Doubt it.

I really think the linesman should have blown that play dead when Landeskog and Koivu were both laying on the puck, shouldn't have gotten to that point, but the call after that was fine.

Probably. The refs have been iffy with letting play go on a bit longer than they should have this game so far.

Top Bottom