• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Mii

Banned
Time for me to adopt a new west coast team for the rest of the playoffs
now that the Sharks are getting eliminated
. I'm thinking Colorado, I have a fondness for Patrick Roy which has only grown more seeing his success as a coach.

Fucks sake. The offsetting penalty early for the Wild player getting drilled in the back was bad enough, but understandable if the refs would actually be consistent and always call the offsetting ones no matter how clear it is on only one team. Now they go and call a single penalty on a player who did nothing but head to the bench..

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Avs are good guys, they didn't deserve a PP, so they didn't score on it.

Still killed 2 minutes of clock for the wild.

And they still got a goal out of that bogus offsetting penalty call (which considering how both the Wild and Avs play, might as well be a PP for the Avs).

Refs have really fucked over the Wild this game.

There was that penalty earlier where one of the Wild players grazed the goalie and got called for interference.

Remember that time where Cooke only got 2 minutes for intentionally kneeing a critical player of ours? It's like refs are human or something.

Brad Meier's just an asshole. Proof.

Still killed 2 minutes of clock for the wild.

And they still got a goal out of that bogus offsetting penalty call (which considering how both the Wild and Avs play, might as well be a PP for the Avs).

Refs have really fucked over the Wild this game.

There was that penalty earlier where one of the Wild players grazed the goalie and got called for interference.

I thought replay showed there was actually no contact? Or did I imagine that?

Clydefrog

sorry acid, i wasn't posting because I was out having dinner

came back in time to see niemi get pulled

this is like an oppposite of game #1. kings are dominating. third goal was trash :D

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So yeah, that's At LEAST six minutes worth of bad calls against the wild. One of which also resulted in the ice opening up for Colorado, which allowed them to get a goal. That 1 goal is the difference in this game.

So yeah, that's At LEAST six minutes worth of bad calls against the wild. One of which also resulted in the ice opening up for Colorado, which allowed them to get a goal. That 1 goal is the difference in this game.

I thought Suter misplaying the puck in the neutral zone was why that goal happened. Huh.

edit: Oh you meant the second goal. Misread.

Youre still jerking alone. He's just a jerk.

soldier%20jerking.GIF

Mii

Banned
I feel awful for the Sharks fans that spent money to go to the game. What a total shitfest.

Stalock is awesome. May as well play him in Game 6 instead of Niemi because why the fuck not?

I've liked the little I've seen of him. More than I've ever liked Niemi.

Acid08

Banned
px2mCU7.gif

Where Vlasic was apparently injured. Gif is loading like shit on my phone but looks like two hits to the back of the head and a kick in the leg.

Top Bottom