• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

it seems like his knee makes contact with his lower back, around the coccyx, not the leg.

I wonder where words like this come from.

Like, seriously.

EDIT:
The term coccyx comes originally from the Greek κόκκυξ and means "cuckoo",[1] referring to the curved shape of a cuckoo's beak when viewed from the side.

Learn something new every day.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
px2mCU7.gif

Where Vlasic was apparently injured. Gif is loading like shit on my phone but looks like two hits to the back of the head and a kick in the leg.

I don't really see an intentional kick, that elbow to the head though.

In other news, Habs/Bruins round two!!

:D

Mii

Banned
it seems like his knee makes contact with his lower back, around the coccyx, not the leg.

If we're extra lucky, its precautionary measures for a chance of a concussion, and they determine he doesn't have one. I would have expected him back out by now if that were the case though.

If we're extra lucky, its precautionary measures for a chance of a concussion, and they determine he doesn't have one. I would have expected him back out by now if that were the case though.

Well, you can still fracture your tailbone, and it's a pretty bad injury. Hopefully it's just precautionary.

Sanjuro

Never had it before

How does it compare to Domino's?

That's probably my favorite national chain, for comparison.

I've never had it either! It's a Canadian based pizza place with no locations anywhere near Boston. I think it's more of a sitdown place, like UNOs.

Our chain around here is Papa Ginos, which is fantastic.

I've never had it either! It's a Canadian based pizza place with no locations anywhere near Boston. I think it's more of a sitdown place, like UNOs.

Wait so there is a place called Boston pizza but there aren't any actually in Boston?

Is there a Boston somewhere in Canada I don't know about?

Sanjuro

Wait so there is a place called Boston pizza but there aren't any actually in Boston?

Not a relevant Boston if there is one. They did that thing a few years ago where they rebranded it "Montreal Pizza" or "Vancouver Pizza" depending on who the Bruins were playing in the postseason.

Makes no fucking sense!

zroid

Banned

I didn't even know Boston Pizza had a presence in the US. From the handful of times I've tried it, it's... not too good.

There's some in the Twin Cities I think. The one time I ate at one it was pretty forgettable/borderline shit though so it definitely isn''t anything special.

Sanjuro

I didn't even know Boston Pizza had a presence in the US. From the handful of times I've tried it, it's... not too good.

Hey, asshole. Don't talk shit about our pizza place which doesn't exist here!

There's some in the Twin Cities I think. The one time I ate at one it was pretty forgettable/borderline shit though so it definitely isn''t anything special.

That is my problem with it. Don't tarnish our name with shit. Call it Florida Pizza or Little Caesars or something.

Oh really?

I don't spend much time in M/SP unless I'm going to some type of event or I go to MOA so I didn't know.

Backwater hick towns of Minnesota ftw

Top Bottom