• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Mii

Banned
I was unaware you could catch the puck woth your hands.

Learn somethimg new every day.

67.1 Handling Puck - A player shall be permitted to stop or “bat” a puck in the air with his open hand, or push it along the ice with his hand, and the play shall not be stopped unless, in the opinion of the Referee, he has deliberately directed the puck to a teammate in any zone other than the defending zone, in which case the play shall be stopped and a face-off conducted (see Rule 79 – Hand Pass). Play will not be stopped for any hand pass by players in their own defending zone.

Open hand is key.

Sanjuro

It looks like they took Red Man's avatar, and just put it on the pizza.

VeRsz68.png

Samyy

Landeskog has been asking for that for a long time
Stupid play by the captain, he's been so close to being called for something all game.

Eh, that was a bit of a bullshit call. He was going pretty fast and the puck was still somewhat out of the hand of Kuemper so you can't blame him for going hard and stopping just at the last second.

LX_Theo

Banned
Landeskog got a penalty for that?

I guess it's to make up for some of the shit he's pulled so far but that one in particular was pretty weak.

Bullshit. People have been pulling shit each way. This should never be called in the playoff unless its becoming a real problem.

Weak shit call. No real justification for it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Landeskog has been asking for that for a long time
Stupid play by the captain, he's been so close to being called for something all game.
This. He should know better, and had it coming, he was just asking for it.

Meh Landeskog has been getting off all game, the refs were done being lenient with him.

That last time when he went after Haula one of the refs was yelling at Landeskog pretty good. I'm guessing it was a "pull this shit one more time and see what happens" type of thing but who knows.

Bullshit. People have been pulling shit each way. This should never be called in the playoff unless its becoming a real problem.

Weak shit call. No real justification for it.

It is about as legit as that goalie interference call from the first period. Neither was deserved.

Top Bottom