• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Must be heartbreaking for Wild fans to come so close to winning in regulation only for last minute goals to push it to overtime where they'll march to defeat.

On the bright side, cant blame this on Bryzgalov's Sonic the Hedgehog helmet

calder

Shitty for the Wild, but I like Roy getting rewarded for pulling the goalie at an unconventional time (which should be conventional really).

Maybe next time the Wild are handing out 30 year contracts they should find a goal scorer, watching them dominate possession to no avail is painful at times.

Oh and I thought the snow show penalty call on Landeskog was totally legit. Unless you think a dman should be able to go and pop him in the face and not get called either I guess. I'd also bet money that if the refs hadn't called him there they would have called Benoit for the super obvious obstruction.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Great goal for the kid, but wow did the Wild get fucked. If Kingslunk was a Wild fan he would die from alcohol poisoning tonight.

I am so happy right now. After those last two games a win is huge even with the refs help. Also means that Duchene playing in this series is more likely, and that kid has earned himself some playoffs.

I am so happy right now. After those last two games a win is huge even with the refs help. Also means that Duchene playing in this series is more likely, and that kid has earned himself some playoffs.

That's what I'm rooting for, no revenge on Cooke or anything like that, I just want Duchene to get some playoff games, he worked so hard this year.

Fuck the avs. Fuck these refs.

Im so goddamn heated.

image.php

Top Bottom