• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Haven't been around much this season. Life is busy, yo.

Here's to an underdog run from the jackets. Maybe a win by the jackets will force Sid to bang his head against the wall and he'll be out a concussion for the series?

Quick

Banned

Here's to an underdog run from the jackets. Maybe a win by the jackets will force Sid to bang his head against the wall and he'll be out a concussion for the series?

How is it having Columbus in the East this season?

zroid

Banned

I love Columbus, even though they've had our number all season. Hope they can make a run. At least get past the peens.

I enjoyed the switch. Most of our opposition stacked up nicely against us. The only team which constantly had our number was PIT.

We got to dominate the Leafs, too.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs mentioning PDO in their recent playoff article, interesting as I've never heard any word of advanced stats from management.

First time I've had an insurance card in my wallet since I was 14. Feels good man.
How is it having Columbus in the East this season?
Quick.. that avatar man. I can't stand to see you like this.

Edit: also wooo GAF league champ! Smelly made an effort to catch up once no one had any games remaining but he didn't make it. Suck it smelly.

Quick

Banned
First time I've had an insurance card in my wallet since I was 14. Feels good man.

Quick.. that avatar man. I can't stand to see you like this.

I signed up for insurance recently. I need to send them another form detailing my health. No checkups necessary. But I'm lazy.

My avatar perfectly reflects my emotional state personally and with the Leafs. Phil always has the right picture.

Giggzy

Health. 11 years uninsured.

Nice, congrats man. I can relate. I went without health insurance from 14 onwards too, until I was 23 and got the nice job I have now that offers it.

Right when my insurance ran out at 14 I found out I had a heart murmur and enlarged heart, but couldn't afford to get it checked out. Luckily ten years later when getting it checked out it turned out to be an innocent problem. It's scary living without insurance.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
G5xTx8O.gif

loltoronto

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are apparently close to signing Union captain Mat Bodie. He, of course, would not be eligible for the playoffs.

Sather has been pretty busy signing college free agents ever since the trade deadline.

being in the Pacific Time Zone and out of market i don't get to see too many games of any team from my hometime in general unless its a nationally televised game on the weekend; but i've always enjoyed lurking the regular season forum whenever I could and trying to figure out what was going on during games because I couldn't watch them on TV.

I'm looking forward to having all the games somewhere on TV starting tomorrow even though i'll probably miss the east coast games due to work. I think this is going to be a fun first round

i'd rather watch the NHL than the NBA so per the OP and bandwagoning; i'll go back to lurking and watch salt flow

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have dreams of one day seeing the Habs signing a decent college prospect. I'll keep dreaming.

Giggzy

being in the Pacific Time Zone and out of market i don't get to see too many games of any team from my hometime in general unless its a nationally televised game on the weekend; but i've always enjoyed lurking the regular season forum whenever I could and trying to figure out what was going on during games because I couldn't watch them on TV.

I'm looking forward to having all the games somewhere on TV starting tomorrow even though i'll probably miss the east coast games due to work. I think this is going to be a fun first round

i'd rather watch the NHL than the NBA so per the OP and bandwagoning; i'll go back to lurking and watch salt flow

State your allegiance my friend.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Stop lurking. Start posting.

I have dreams of one day seeing the Habs signing a decent college prospect. I'll keep dreaming.

I have dreams of seeing the Leafs win the cup.......

ShaneB

Join the fun! Thread Bandwagoners get too much hate, not everyone cares to post in a thread all season, just how it goes!

Man I love easter. Such awesome prices on giant bags of reese's cups.

Time to stock up...

2EB74DA49DA14511A5A63A856ED8680A.ashx

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I can agree with that 100%.

The most horrible easter candy one can buy. The equivalent of candy corn for Halloween.

Agreed. Peeps are horrible.

The only thing they are good for is throwing in the microwave and watching them explode.

Denver's City and County Building tonight. Mmmmmmmmmmmhmmm. This place is gonna be alright.

Very pretty.

I wish to travel to Denver one day to watch a Broncos game :3

Revenant

Thought they had them down south, guess not.

Feast your eyes on the candied shell glory:

http://i.imgur.com/h8HitUh.jpg

ok yea I've seen those a bunch, admittedly i'm probably the worst candy person ever, I rarely buy it. When I actually do it tends to stick around for awhile. I occasionally buy one of those individual packs of skittles you'd buy at like a gas station/convenience store and it lasts me about a week.

How big of a Marchand fan are you?

Marchand's a great player. But it's painful to look at him.

Haha sorry guys. VanCityGamer is my alt. Thought I'd have some fun with you all before the playoffa. As if any Canucks fan would be that retarded lol

Haha sorry. I love the Canucks. But I also love the Bruins and Hawks.

You guys destroyed your own city, nothing would surprise me.

Enough with these kind of comments. Yes, there were a bunch of idiots who did that. But please don't paint the entire city with the same brush.

Scott Morrison with the Habs vs Avs final prediction! I dig it.

Fun, bold prediction. But also a stupid prediction.

State your allegiance my friend.

I grew up in Chicago, though technically I'm a bandwagoner because i moved away from the city in the early 2000's, couldn't see or hear a game anywhere, and lost track of the team until Bill Wirtz died and Rocky Wirtz took over and started to rebuild the fanbase.

Enough with these kind of comments. Yes, there were a bunch of idiots who did that. But please don't paint the entire city with the same brush.

Hey, some of those idiots would rather have a city that tore itself apart than accept a loss amicably. We have one of those idiots here in fact.

edit: I'ma head to the Denver's City and County Building in a little bit and take my own pictures of the place. I hear there are a decent amount of buildings downtown lit up tonight as well.

Top Bottom