• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
nBi2ZIV.png
WOW, I'd like to hear the explanation behind this one.

Really.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Or say, you know, it's not indicative of each fanbase and leave it at that.
17,000 fills up the Garden, 1 Habs fan can't even get a seat into the Bell Center showing game 7 in another city. Bit of a difference, but please keep trying to compare them.

ZeroGravity

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 38s
According to @aaronward_nhl the NHL on TSN crew has slowed video of handshake down and lip-readers should be able to decipher Lucic threat.
Get Eugene Melnyk on the phone.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I totally forgot that Hank actually hasn't played at Bell Centre this season. Cam Talbot was in goal for both of those.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I totally forgot that Hank actually hasn't played at Bell Centre this season. Cam Talbot was in goal for both of those.
Pretty excited for a Team Sweden and Team Canada duel in goal. I know Hank hasn't been great in the Bell Center, but his focus in the playoffs seems unmatched. It won't be an easy match either way.

Samyy

WOW, I'd like to hear the explanation behind this one.

Really.

This is probably the explanation:
Uhh...dont shoot the messenger? These pictures became somewhat of a thing this season so his post was I guess, predicated on that understanding whether misplaced or not.

habs+fans+blackface.jpg

canadiens-fans-in-blackface.jpg

pk-subban-halloween.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait what happened to Sanjuro?

Zaraki gets banned on the day the Pens are eliminated.

Sanjuro gets banned on the day the Bruins are eliminated.

CLYDEFROG, STAY WITH US

theosi

I was always confused by those blackface pics, wondering how they would ever let that fly for a second at the bell centre. Turns out they were taken in Sochi. Makes more sense.

Top Bottom