• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

I was always confused by those blackface pics, wondering how they would ever let that fly for a second at the bell centre. Turns out they were taken in Sochi. Makes more sense.
I'm pretty sure I remember seeing at least one of them well before the Olympics this winter

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I was always confused by those blackface pics, wondering how they would ever let that fly for a second at the bell centre. Turns out they were taken in Sochi. Makes more sense.

First one was definitely at the Bell Centre, they got kicked out at some point if I recall correctly.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
At least one of them was taken at the Bell Center, and as Lamaroo posted, they were removed from the game, so the fact that they continue to be posted is a joke.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What happens if it's Habs/Ducks in the finals?

I'd be so conflicted. Saku :(
That's the best case scenario. Imagine the Ducks winning in Montreal and Getlzaf handing it to Koivu? 0 salt, I would probably break down.

Mentok

Banned
I want a Habs/Kings final so my old roommate and I can get to fisticuffs. Either way, IF the Habs get past the Rangers, the wife and I will be planning a quick drive up to MTL to enjoy some festivities.
But again, I don't think we can look past the Rangers, especially when it's King Henry in the pipes.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
What kind of asshole would continue to intentionally misrepresent the facts like that?
I don't think anyone outside of Boston knows or cares that it was confirmed to be literally only five or six Bruins fans that said dumb shit on Twitter, but whatever, I'd probably prefer to stay oblivious as well if I was an opposing fan.

Here's the article that breaks it all down if anyone actually cares: http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/obnoxiousbostonfan/2014/05/next_time_you_call_6_million_b.html

Animal

Banned
Boston's series against the Habs can be summed up by one pic:

BnpBSqkCEAA7y1K.jpg

Reveirg

Amazing game by the habs.

Anyone know of a cool pub/bar that air hockey games in New York?

I'm getting married saturday and leaving for New York for a week. This had been planned for a year, and as fate would have it, the Canadiens end up Righting the rangers on that exact week. Amazing!

Amazing game by the habs.

Anyone know of a cool pub/bar that air hockey games in New York?

I'm getting married saturday and leaving for New York for a week. This had been planned for a year, and as fate would have it, the Canadiens end up Righting the rangers on that exact week. Amazing!

Every bar will have it on, but it depends on what part of the city you're in. "Official" Rangers bar is The Flying Puck right down the block from the Garden. Third and Long is a Habs bar, it's in Murray Hill.

Top Bottom