• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man the thumbnail on this video, I think it's time for a new Razor avatar.

BGjMlES.png

That was Voynov's momentum from getting hit that made his stick go high. Bullshit penalty IMO.

Good thing Ducks' power play game has been absolute shit tonight.

Mentok

Banned
Lucic can ask him how his balls got so big.

I loved Gallagher trash talking to Chara when Chara flopped in the face-off circle. The kid's the perfect antagonist. Like a Barnaby. The kind of guy you hate to watch on the opposing team, but absolutely love on your team.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I loved Gallagher trash talking to Chara when Chara flopped in the face-off circle. The kid's the perfect antagonist. Like a Barnaby. The kind of guy you hate to watch on the opposing team, but absolutely love on your team.
That was amazing, a 6'9 guy getting "tripped" up by a guy who's 5'7 on a good day. Heart of a lion, and while he's a pest he doesn't cross the line or do dirty shit. Another home run from Timmins. Still high off of this win.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Gibson just went NHL 14 goalie mode "hit all the buttons and hope it works" there with no real need for it :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Top Bottom