• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait PK kissed Pierre?

Man, where's Pierre gonna get a new set of pants at this time

Roflobear

I don't mean to rub this in to Pens fans, but I can't stop laughing at this:

YMcGwzj.jpg

Many thanks! Mostly looking for a cool unique experience to justify to my soon-to-be-wife spending one evening on a hockey game =)

Flying Puck will be packed and rocking. Third & Long i've never been at for a Habs game.

Edit: Shit, thats right about Third & Long. Was a good place.

Reveirg

Flying Puck will be packed and rocking. Third & Long i've never been at for a Habs game.

Edit: Shit, thats right about Third & Long. Was a good place.

Not sure how I feel about watching it in an "official Rangers" place though, haha!

Is hockey mainstream enough in NY that it'll be showed in most places? (sorry for my ignorance, but here we're constantly told that hockey gets overshadowed by other sports in the U.S.)

Roflobear

Not sure how I feel about watching it in an "official Rangers" place though, haha!

Is hockey mainstream enough in NY that it'll be showed in most places? (sorry for my ignorance, but here we're constantly told that hockey gets overshadowed by other sports in the U.S.)

Yup, if it's got a TV just ask them to put the game on

It's round 3 so it will be on everywhere

Getzlaf really screwed the ducks over with that slashing penalty.

And how can he dispute it, he broke Brown's stick in half for fuck's sake.

Velcro Fly

Call me selfish but I want another game 7.

I feel cheated the Hawks won on that shitty bounce and awesome Kane finish. We should have had 7s all around :(

Mentok

Banned
So nervous.

Can someone summarize what Lucic did in that handshake line?

He said "I'm going to f'n kill you next year" to Weise, then bitched to the press about how Weise celebrated his goal. It's like Lucic doesn't watch himself play.

I didn't realize Weise is only 25, what a great pick up.

Top Bottom