• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

My cat is dressed in Red.

yVnHgPn.jpg

I'm so contemplating going to Montreal or New York.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
DAMNIT QUACKS

Doughty would've hated himself so badly there if the Ducks scored after he failed to clear.

dangit.

When's game 7?

Mentok

Banned
That was amazing, a 6'9 guy getting "tripped" up by a guy who's 5'7 on a good day. Heart of a lion, and while he's a pest he doesn't cross the line or do dirty shit. Another home run from Timmins. Still high off of this win.

Me too man, me too!

Well, this one's going the distance. Game 7 could go either way. I wonder how much LA will have in the tank if they pull this one out as well?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Gonna be a good game 7 for sure. Definitely think the Kings are taking it though, it's some kind of twisted fate.

The good news is the Ducks looked actively bad in this game and the Kings looked solid to great. If we get up to play on Friday, the chances are good.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly don't know what to expect versus the Rangers.

I knew were were going to get 7 games against Boston, and I was confident Montreal would beat Tampa when it was confirmed Bishop wouldn't start, but I have no idea how this series is going to go aside from being low scoring.

Biggest positive for Montreal is that all four lines are coming up with big goals, and Price is awesome.

Giggzy

Weren't there way more kings "fans" posting in here after they beat the sharks and were 2-0 up in this series? I wonder if they'll wake up tomorrow and hear the result on KIIS FM and rejoin the wagon.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I honestly don't know what to expect versus the Rangers.

I knew were were going to get 7 games against Boston, and I was confident Montreal would beat Tampa when it was confirmed Bishop wouldn't start, but I have no idea how this series is going to go aside from being low scoring.

Biggest positive for Montreal is that all four lines are coming up with big goals, and Price is awesome.
I'm pretty much on the same page, on paper Habs should beat the Rangers, but on paper there was no way the Habs should have beaten the Bruins in 7 either. The positives are Price is on top of his game right now, Patches looks to be turning hot, and A.Gally should be back. I don't expect this to end in less than 6 or 7, Hank has already shown he can steal a few games.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Weren't there way more kings "fans" posting in here after they beat the sharks and were 2-0 up in this series? I wonder if they'll wake up tomorrow and hear the result on KIIS FM and rejoin the wagon.

You know the answer. There are already people I've never heard of before gloating.

Slurmer

Banned
I barely believe we took Boston out. Wow!

I'm scared of the Rangers. I have bad Philly flashbacks.

I would've been pretty comfortable with Philly's chances vs. Pitt and then MTL, so the loss to NY sucks even more now (even though they were a way better team.) Habs have a good chance to take them out though.

New York is like a less-good version of Boston but with way better goaltending They also make every game boring as shit to watch so have fun with that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
But seriously though, if you like salt, you should go back and read the thread around the time of the end of the Boston game.

If you like salt you should've read that discussion between a philly fan and acid about whether or not Stastny is overpaid. Weirdest salt-contest I've read here in a while.

Top Bottom