• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pierre is on Montreal radio, and the host asked him about Shero & Byslma and McGuire almost had a break down :lol going by his reaction it sounds like Shero may be gone as well.

Razorskin

----- ------
Pierre is on Montreal radio, and the host asked him about Shero & Byslma and McGuire almost had a break down :lol going by his reaction it sounds like Shero may be gone as well.

As much as I'm broken up about it I'm excited for any management positions and holes the team needs filling.

Mentok

Banned

I actually do feel for Blysma because I don't believe it was his system that caused them to fail as much as they did in the playoffs. Oh well, he'll get a job in the league soon. Same with Shero.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
lol. It's not even like that. This is the most simple stuff, just having a conversation. It's such a natural thing that these people make so nerve wracking. Why? How?

Because they spend so much time arguing about sexism on Gaf that they don't now how to talk to real live women. Both sides of any thread like that are just sad to read. People get so angry, super defensive, and hostile.

NHL Gaf is a peaceful community where we only argue about hockey and only get mad at Sanjuro and wsoxfan.

Mr.Green

APSGqiN.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Pierre LeBrun on the Habs:

Is this the reverse Tabris-Jinx?!?!
LeBrun picked us for years, we didn't win anything. This year he picked the Kings to win our series, we got out to a 3-0 series lead. After that he changed his tune and gushed all over us.....then we lost 4 straight.

Congrats on the curse.

Two elite goalies, four lines, solid defence, healthy lineup, pretty even on paper. I think the Habs have a slight edge since they overcame a better team, and the Rangers haven't gotten much from their top players.

Yeah, I'm thinking Habs. I don't think either team will do well against the WC champs though, whoever it is.

Some lady just took a swan dive on a dry patch of floor at work that a Penguins player would be jealous of. Didn't know you could slip on dry floor and make your shoes go flying ten feet.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I remember when this video came out, the guy should redo it now 3 years later.

Two elite goalies, four lines, solid defence, healthy lineup, pretty even on paper. I think the Habs have a slight edge since they overcame a better team, and the Rangers haven't gotten much from their top players.
Habs are better in every way besides goal tending where it's pretty much even. On paper Habs should pull it out, but I'm anticipating a long drawn out series with little scoring. Could go either way with these goalies. A.Gally will be back as well and has 4 points in 5 games against the Rangers, our depth is pretty crazy right now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

This is really the wildest of wild cards: the Rangers' top line. We're this far with Rick Nash contributing virtually nothing to the scoresheet, including a whopping zero goals. Chris Kreider only just now getting back and taking over games. Derek Stepan having as many goals as Dan Carcillo, Brian Boyle, and Dominic Moore.

We're in the ECF and the first line has barely even shown up to this point. Imagine if they actually did.

Gentleman, we've been breached.

6WWzT67.jpg

WHY ARENT I IN THIS PICTURE

NHL GAF IS RACIST AGAINST HISPANICS

Omg, best hockey headline ever:

All Czech players at WHC have diarrhea. Except Jagr.

LOL. Poor guys but LOL.

Sorry source only in Czech.

Chrome translate:
FROM MINSK | From opponents on the ice they know what to expect. Or at least suspect. With intestinal disorder that is from the middle to the hockey World Cup in Minsk Souza, but the Czechs certainly did not expect. "My stomach had calmed down a bit, fortunately, 'said Tomáš Hertl, Czech ace assault, which is also signed flu.

By winning the duel with Italy, although Hertl joined to the ideal but had his power away. "When I saw him looking at changing until I felt sorry for him," commented coach Ruzicka scored the winning 2-0.

A day later, but Hertlův condition improved. "The worst is probably already behind me. Already like it a little loose, but keep the stomach remains edgy," said the author of two tref tournament. "Today I will still lie, but tomorrow I should be fine," he said Hertl fans.

Next match Czech team waits until Saturday, when it will compete with the Danes. Time to heal Hertl further vitiated by viral infection have enough.

This picture was made before you were born.

This is from when NHL-Gaf was a sacred place, and After Hours was an integral part of our culture. Now we're just a shell what we once were.

Figured it was something like this.

I got here as After Hours was winding down.

It was always fun getting on in the morning and going back and seeing just the goofiest shit possible.

I'm only 1/4th hispanic, don't look like it at all, and only pull it out as a joke.

Top Bottom