• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Carey Price became the 2nd goalie in NHL history to beat the Bruins twice in a game 7. The other: Ken Dryden in 71 & 79

ibyouFxvs3JzGi.gif

TrueGrime

Adam Banks isn't putting enough heart into that 'Ducks Fly Together'. The cake eater obviously doesn't want to be there and it diminishes the entire thing.

Connections between the two teams (what I got so far):

Former Rangers:
Brandon Prust
Dale Weise

Former Habs:
Rafeal Diaz
Benoit Pouliot
Dominic Moore

Former Habs Coach:
AV

Former Teammates:
Carl Hagelin & Max Pacioretty - Michigan

Grew up a Rangers Fan:
Max Pacioretty

Grew up a Habs Fan:
Marty St. Louis
Derek Brassard
Benoit Pouloit

Real Canadian Hero:
Rick Nash, Good Ontario Boy

Trades:
Ryan McDonagh for Scott Gomez
Danny Kristo for Christian Thomas

Recent Goalie Duel:
Price v. Lundqvist - Gold Medal Game

# of P.K. Subbans on each team:
Habs - 1
Rangers - 0

Anything else?

Solo

Connections between the two teams (what I got so far):

Former Rangers:
Brandon Prust
Dale Weise

Former Habs:
Rafeal Diaz
Benoit Pouliot
Dominic Moore

Former Habs Coach:
AV

Former Teammates:
Carl Hagelin & Max Pacioretty - Michigan

Grew up a Rangers Fan:
Max Pacioretty

Grew up a Habs Fan:
Marty St. Louis
Derek Brassard
Benoit Pouloit

Real Canadian Hero:
Rick Nash, Good Ontario Boy

Trades:
Ryan McDonagh for Scott Gomez
Danny Kristo for Christian Thomas

Recent Goalie Duel:
Price v. Lundqvist - Gold Medal Game

# of P.K. Subbans on each team:
Habs - 1
Rangers - 0

Anything else?

Just this :)

Megasoum

Banned
A lot of people have been saying that and we've been trying to find it online. The conclusion is that it's definitely a custom job.

During one of the 24CH episode we saw Prust go to New Era to design is own custom hat so it wouldn't be surprising if PK got to do that too.

Mentok

Banned
I didn't realize Weise is a UFA. Hopefully he wants to stay here, he's been fantastic.

I don't see Bergevin letting him go, he's one of the first talented 3rd-4th liners we've had in a long while. Hopefully he doesn't get ridiculous money for that role though.

I want to make it clear that this violation occurred because I ingested a product that can be purchased over-the-counter and which, unknown to me, contained a substance that violated the program. Unfortunately, I did not take the necessary care to ensure that the product did not contain a prohibited substance. I want to stress, however, that I did not take this substance for the purpose of enhancing my athletic performance.

Damn, I wonder what kind of "performance enhancing" he needed if it wasn't for hockey....yeah.... Poor guy, as if needing the drugs wasn't embaressing enough, it's now public.

Top Bottom