• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

MacAttack

Coach of the year.

But it wasn't 1 game, it happened in game 4 apparently. That's 3 games, 6-7 days total. Imagine having that for a week.
More likely happened in game three on a slash from Bournival when he went to the locker room for a while.

Chara knows how much he means to the team. I'm not surprised at all that he came back and played.

Mentok

Banned
Wow the east is full of simp teams, cant even knock out les Habs, if only the Spartans were a regular season team like the Habs so we could have had the Habs again in the playoffs.

For shame East, your top 2 teams are the Rags and Habs, what an embarrassment.

GO SHORKS!!

It's not like this was a case of 7 seed vs 8 seed, they were 4 and 5 respectively with 1 point preventing the Habs from being in 3rd. But yeah "an embarrassment"...enjoy Phillips for 2 more years.

Animal

Banned
More likely happened in game three on a slash from Bournival when he went to the locker room for a while.

Chara knows how much he means to the team. I'm not surprised at all that he came back and played.

I remember seeing in game 5 or 6 Chara taking a slap shot to the finger and it really hurting. There was a slow-mo replay on CBC.

Cake Boss

Banned
It's not like this was a case of 7 seed vs 8 seed, they were 4 and 5 respectively with 1 point preventing the Habs from being in 3rd. But yeah "an embarrassment"...enjoy Phillips for 2 more years.

Say fromage...

ig8jt5ws0VKK3.gif

:p

I'm ready for you to vanish once the ducks get knocked out.

should the ducks lose tomorrow (which i hope they dont), i still be here on this thread lurking and posting occasionally.

as a matter of fact ill be rooting for the rangers as i like lundquist as a goalie (we share the same name, but different language) and for St Louis for what he's been through.

so im not gonna disappear, much to your dismay

Been a combination of not caring about a lot of the teams remaining and having a huge personal project on my hands the last few weeks. Subban is unarguably the best running story of the yoffs atm but I just don't care about the Habs. No LA in the WCF pls, thx.
Garbutt has nothing on Tabris as far as Ducks-age rage
Didn't you know? He does it all purposefully, he's the all powerful jinxer and you better not call him a dumb ass or he'll totes jinx your team on purpose and not because all of his predictions are just fucking stupid to begin with.

Been a combination of not caring about a lot of the teams remaining and having a huge personal project on my hands the last few weeks. Subban is unarguably the best running story of the yoffs atm but I just don't care about the Habs. No LA in the WCF pls, thx.

We're trying but LA has the best goalie in the world

Quick

Banned

I feel you bro. I haven't given a shit about the yoffs since day one, having my own shit to deal with.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LA has the best fan base in the world too. Hell, they're just a world class organization from top to bottom. Have you seen that Brown kid?

OXBQcPa.gif

I have so many "no" gifs and I don't get to use them often enough

Megasoum

Banned
So apparently the Rangers asked the NHL and NBC to change the saturday game to night instead of afternoon to let the team go to Martin St-Louis' mother funeral and they refused.

The situation sucks but I have to agree with the decision. If you start doing stuff like that then where do you draw the line?

The funeral will be on sunday instead so the whole team will be able to go (it's in Laval next to Montreal).

Mentok

Banned
So apparently the Rangers asked the NHL and NBC to change the saturday game to night instead of afternoon to let the team go to Martin St-Louis' mother funeral and they refused.

The situation sucks but I have to agree with the decision. If you start doing stuff like that then where do you draw the line?

The funeral will be on sunday instead so the whole team will be able to go (it's in Laval next to Montreal).

I get it, but an evening game would've been better anyways.

Animal

Banned

I'd like to know the reasons why the NHL couldn't budge the game a little.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I'd like to know the reasons why the NHL couldn't budge the game a little.

Because NBC wants the game on network TV (not cable NBCSN) and can't change the time for the Preakness Stakes.

Just go out, do some day drinking, and be glad your teams are still playing.

Bunch of crybabies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For everyone asking about PK's blue hat he's always wearing, the Habs just uploaded a clip of A.Gally and Prust going and designing their own personal hats, so I'm assuming PK did the same earlier. His reaction to Prust's hat is pretty great:

http://goha.bs/1nUQ7z5

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I kinda hope the Xbone bounces back. I say that as someone who will never buy an xbox for a variety of reasons.

Hate is too strong. Competition breeds innovation.

Holy shit MLB 14 The Show is hot

I'm hopeful NHL 15 will be great. Of course it won't truly peak until a couple iterations after and then downhill towards next gen.

Dat MLB game though. I really need to sit down and learn advanced controls. I just like looking at the environments

Acid08

Banned
Figured I'd post this here too, our injury list finally got released:

Brent Burns – torn thumb ligament

Tomas Hertl – right knee “wasn’t all the way back” from original injury

Patrick Marleau – torn wrist ligament, oblique tear

Joe Pavelski – torn labrum in shoulder (has since had surgery)

Raffi Torres – had knee injected to play in the playoffs, underwent postseason “cleanup procedure”

Marc-Edouard Vlasic – upper body injury, knee injury

Notably absent are Couture and Thornton.

Top Bottom