• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Acid08

Banned
DW also stressed that the new core of Pavs, Couture, and Vlasic is very important to the team. Already has discussed possible moves with Marleau and Thornton at this point too. Said that our younger players were raised by the coaching staff and were willing to adapt when others were not.

Has the entire Habs/Rangers schedule been released? NHL website has everything TBA except game 1 =/

HF thread says game 2 is Monday....but anything past that?

Hmm, WCF starts Sunday at 3........hopefully in Anaheim

Cake Boss

Banned
DW also stressed that the new core of Pavs, Couture, and Vlasic is very important to the team. Already has discussed possible moves with Marleau and Thornton at this point too. Said that our younger players were raised by the coaching staff and were willing to adapt when others were not.

Everytime you say DW, I keep thinking DW from Arthur.

Thats highly unlikely since its 2 different studios that created those games.

I know that, but 343 pretty much continued on with the evolution of ideas brought about in Reach, like stupid Armor Abilities for example (I count equipment in Halo 3 different since it was on map pick up items which I didn't mind). 343 can still go back and look at Halo 3 and what Bungie did to make that great.

Cake Boss

Banned
I know that, but 343 pretty much continued on with the evolution of ideas brought about in Reach, like stupid Armor Abilities for example (I count equipment in Halo 3 different since it was on map pick up items which I didn't mind). 343 can still go back and look at Halo 3 and what Bungie did to make that great.

They can but they wont because they suck.

Watch them fuck up the H2 remake.

Curufinwe

I have to say though, MS is on a roll lately

tumblr_m8ajo36Dxi1r1nisw.gif

Socreges

Banned
H2!!! Now with Jetpacks!!!! :/

I have to say though, MS is on a roll lately (screw sales numbers), looking forward to E3.
On a roll? Removing an add-on that people never wanted in the first place? Announcing a game that everyone knew was coming? What else?.... the Titanfall companion app?!

MS has been killing it with games so far and looks to have an amazing E3. Can't wait to see more of Sunset Overdrive. That is the best looking current Gen game so far.

Heretic

Damn late ass west coast games.
Late? It's a 6:00 p.m. start!

On a roll? Removing an add-on that people never wanted in the first place? Announcing a game that everyone knew was coming? What else?.... the Titanfall companion app?!
You should know better than to speak for everyone, Soc. And yes, they are on a roll. They had a PR disaster last year. Things are definitely turning around with the games announcements and OS updates.

Everything's coming up Xbox.
Don't worry, PS has some cool stuff coming up too.

MS has been killing it with games so far and looks to have an amazing E3. Can't wait to see more of Sunset Overdrive. That is the best looking current Gen game so far.
Can't wait to see more about SO. Traversing the city looks fun but I hope there's more to it than what we've seen.

Socreges

Banned
You should know better than to speak for everyone, Soc. And yes, they are on a roll. They had a PR disaster last year. Things are definitely turning around with the games announcements and OS updates.
So you're saying they set the bar so low that anything above that is "on a roll"? But seriously, what else? I'm not seeing this roll.

If there was a west coast game at 4PM local time on a weekday for the east coast people the arena would be empty until the 3rd period if traffic permits it.

Dat SoCal life.

Current title updates have greatly improved performance, trying to show they at least are willing to admit they messed up and are focused on games, promoting Spencer (though we'll see if it really helps them), etc.... You may not think they are on a roll, but I have been quite pleased with the latest announcements and revealings. Sure, some of it was stuff that was announced a while ago, but the initial reveals could have shown something that sucked but Overdrive looks pretty sweet, and policy changes with details like Games for Gold/Discounts leave me quite pleased. It's nice to have some positive info instead of the constant, LOL, XBONE SUX, CANT RUN 1080!!

So basically Nintendo?

Yeah, but Nintendo.... yeah

Rumor has it that Babcock might be on his way to Pittsburgh as new GM...?

Uh... no

Socreges

Banned
It's nice to have some positive info instead of the constant, LOL, XBONE SUX, CANT RUN 1080!!
Yeah I'm beginning to see that this is where the excitement is coming from. Fair enough. You guys adopted a machine that is only now beginning to merit its existence. Must be a nice feeling, and I do mean that sincerely.

Top Bottom