• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Montresor

The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. As the Lord gave DastardlyJerks the wisdom to post Maple Leaf Fun Facts in the off-season thread, so shall the Lord have Anaheim lose spectacularly at home in Game 7 of the 2nd round, with foreign out-of-town fans cheering and jeering louder than the indigenous fanbase.

I love you Teemu.
I love you Team.
I love you season.

The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. As the Lord gave DastardlyJerks the wisdom to post Maple Leaf Fun Facts in the Off-season thread, so shall the Lord have Anaheim lose spectacularly at home in Game 7 of the 2nd round, with foreign fans cheering and jeering louder than the indigenous population.

Really hit close to home huh?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I remember being in the schoolyard and there was this guy on one of the hockey cards: Teemu Selanne, rookie of the year.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Big ups to Teemu. I remember Mike Peca knocking his ass out in his rookie season like it was yesterday while an impotent Tie Domi screamed from the bench. Great times, and a great player.

All kidding aside, you have to love this guy. The NHL is going to be the poorer without him on the ice. Godspeed (considering the amount of tickets he's racked up) Teemu!

Kings indeed.

Unfortunately they seem to play better when I'm not in this thread, but it was a fun series Quack-gaf.

Silfverberg is fucking awesome to watch btw, best Duck this series.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Teemu is awesome. Him winning the cup is the only positive from that loss in 07...

Big ups to Teemu. I remember Mike Peca knocking his ass out in his rookie season like it was yesterday while an impotent Tie Domi screamed from the bench. Great times, and a great player.

All kidding aside, you have to love this guy. The NHL is going to be the poorer without him on the ice. Godspeed (considering the amount of tickets he's racked up) Teemu!
When I was like 12 or so I asked for Tie Domi's autograph after a Leafs game and he acted like such a douche.

Kings indeed.

Unfortunately they seem to play better when I'm not in this thread, but it was a fun series Quack-gaf.

Silfverberg is fucking awesome to watch btw, best Duck this series.

Great series. Can't believe it didn't get as physical as the Canucks/Bruins. But now we finally have a cemented rivalry.

Well done all.

zroid

Banned
I haven't been watching hockey long enough to really appreciate Teemu's career, but this still hits me right in the feels

Clydefrog

I rewound and rewatched the last minutes after the game for Selanne. Ducks-GAF, you have one of the best that stuck with you guys for years. What a legend.

I can't imagine what you must be feeling. If the Kings lost like this tonight in front of a home crowd, I honestly don't know what I'd do. That was an incredible series; I was truly worried you'd lift another cup if you beat the Kings. Let's keep this little rivalry alive. See you guys next year in the 'yoffs.

I think Chicago has our number again :(

who wants to go to Selanne's Steak Tavern??

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
bnzxofbceaebxe_irj4e.png

Top Bottom