• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
They will take him back. They have no choice. Who's gonna take him? The Nordiques?

<3 Torts even though he was a shitty playoff coach. Dude needs to go back to TV for a bit and settle the fuck down.

Naw, IN LINDEN WE TRUST

for 40 games until the media will turn on him whatever happens. and whoever he fires.

shitty Vancouver.

Smiley90

hqdefault.jpg

You'll do alright in here, stick around.

Yeah, I just remember you giving me shit about following Arsenal in my first post in footy gaf (I think), so it's only fair I give you shit here.

Smiley90

2002. The only year when two WC teams were lead by one man.

Better than 2006, aka the year we got eliminated despite not conceding one. single. goal. in the 4 games we played.

fuck that was frustrating.

If you're a soccer fan you'll know what I'm talking about, maybe.

Mully

Better than 2006, aka the year we got eliminated despite not conceding one. single. goal. in the 4 games we played.

fuck that was frustrating.

If you're a soccer fan you'll know what I'm talking about, maybe.

One of the few times when I was emotionally paralyzed for weeks. We ran out of gas that game. Also that final was shit. Barthez was one of the worst keepers to ever grace a WC finals field. Dude had the worst hands I've ever seen.

Smiley90

One of the few times when I was emotionally paralyzed for weeks. We ran out of gas that game.

We? Wait, now I'm getting confused.

No upstanding Swiss person would ever cheer for Ollie Kahn, so why are you saying "we".

Mully

We? Wait, now I'm getting confused.

No upstanding Swiss person would ever cheer for Ollie Kahn, so why are you saying "we".

Thought you were talking about the anguish that was Italy, Germany. Doing some research, you were talking about the Ukraine game. Whoops. I think it's time for me to go to bed. I'm typing better than I'm speaking.

Smiley90

Thought you were talking about the anguish that was Italy, Germany. Doing some research, you were talking about the Ukraine game. Whoops. I think it's time for me to go to bed. I'm typing better than I'm speaking.

Yeah I was talking about the Ukraine game. That was sooo frustrating.

Reading through this page makes me want a Kings throwback symbol fit like a modern cut.

Just imagine how nice this would look on a modern jersey.

jgh4iY3.gif

Socreges

Banned
PK's are horrible for WC. It always should be golden goal.
Yeah that wouldn't work in soccer for a couple reasons. Basically players would end up dropping dead on the pitch. PKs are a necessary evil.

Reading through this page makes me want a Kings throwback symbol fit like a modern cut.

jgh4iY3.gif
I'll forever associate that logo with Gretzky.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How long have you been a lifelong for, Metatron?

Lifelong, obviously.

Basically right around the time of the Messier trade. That's about the time I became hockey aware and we got MSG Network for the first time, hence why I became a fan of the Rangers and not the Devils.

Calamari41

41 > 38

jgh4iY3.gif

Yeah, I think the Kings made a mistake moving on from that design as well, but less of a mistake than the Ducks. The bright purple stuff was pretty bad, though. I think something in between what you posted and what you have now would be solid.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lot of salt coming from the Habs re:Kreider today. Prust says it was "accidentally on purpose." Therrien says it was accidental contact but he didn't do much to avoid contact. Both pointed to Kreider running into MAF last round as precedent.

theosi

Lot of salt coming from the Habs re:Kreider today. Prust says it was "accidentally on purpose." Therrien says it was accidental contact but he didn't do much to avoid contact. Both pointed to Kreider running into MAF last round as precedent.

and if it was the other way around I'm sure the rags wouldn't be salty at all about potentially losing henrik

Honestly just want the Kings to come out and not get demolished today. Low expectations on no rest after those two series. Hang in there and extend this one to 7 for a shot.

Top Bottom